CM Storm introduces the latest addition to its line of gaming mice, the CM Storm Xornet. Gamers focused on minimalistic designs are the inspiration behind the Xornet. It's an ultra lightweight, claw-grip design with anti-slip rubber side grips that make it well suited for the intensity of extended gaming sessions. The textured stealth black finish allows the Xornet to fly under the radar as a secret weapon at LANs.
Top Grade Components
Focused on a pure gaming experience, the CM Storm Xornet features a highly accurate 2000 DPI sensor that can be adjusted on-the-fly between 500, 1000, and 2000 presets. An Ultra-Step Scroll Wheel Encoder enables you to exercise absolute control over the slightest movements. Omron micro-switches guarantee at least 5,000,000 clicks. Even under prolonged usage, Xornet is geared to outlast the enemy over the course of intense conflicts.
Xornet is the first mouse with on-the-fly USB speed adjustments, which allows you to switch from 125Hz to 250Hz, 500Hz or 1000Hz with the push of a button! The Anti-drift Control Sensor maintains flawless control when lifts and drops occur. With these essential features and a sleek design, the CM Storm Xornet lies in wait as your best kept secret.
CM Storm Xornet will be available in October, 2011 for $29.99 MSRP via retail and online stores that carry your favorite Cooler Master, CM Storm, and Choiix gear.
Latest News Posts
- Major cyber attack knocks out popular websites
- Cassini's final year of its epic voyage to Saturn
- Nintendo won't reveal full Switch specs until 2017
- Nintendo Switch may have extra power while docked
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has 1080p enhancements on PS4 Pro
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system