CM Storm introduces the latest addition to its line of gaming mice, the CM Storm Xornet. Gamers focused on minimalistic designs are the inspiration behind the Xornet. It's an ultra lightweight, claw-grip design with anti-slip rubber side grips that make it well suited for the intensity of extended gaming sessions. The textured stealth black finish allows the Xornet to fly under the radar as a secret weapon at LANs.
Top Grade Components
Focused on a pure gaming experience, the CM Storm Xornet features a highly accurate 2000 DPI sensor that can be adjusted on-the-fly between 500, 1000, and 2000 presets. An Ultra-Step Scroll Wheel Encoder enables you to exercise absolute control over the slightest movements. Omron micro-switches guarantee at least 5,000,000 clicks. Even under prolonged usage, Xornet is geared to outlast the enemy over the course of intense conflicts.
Xornet is the first mouse with on-the-fly USB speed adjustments, which allows you to switch from 125Hz to 250Hz, 500Hz or 1000Hz with the push of a button! The Anti-drift Control Sensor maintains flawless control when lifts and drops occur. With these essential features and a sleek design, the CM Storm Xornet lies in wait as your best kept secret.
CM Storm Xornet will be available in October, 2011 for $29.99 MSRP via retail and online stores that carry your favorite Cooler Master, CM Storm, and Choiix gear.
Latest News Posts
- Sony pulling underhanded tricks to sell $70 games
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity