Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the Hydro Series H40 and Hydro Series H70 CORE liquid CPU coolers.
The Hydro Series H40 is Corsair's new entry-level liquid CPU cooler and is designed to provide effective and reliable liquid cooling at a price that's affordable for mainstream computer users. Like all Corsair Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers, the H40 is a self contained, closed-loop system that comes pre-filled and never needs refilling. It works with most modern AMD and Intel sockets, and comes with an illustrated quick start guide to make installation easy even for CPU cooling novices.
The Hydro Series H70 CORE is based on Corsair's award-winning Hydro Series H70 and is provided without the fans so users can personalize their cooling performance. It is aimed at experienced PC performance enthusiasts who already have 120mm fans, or who otherwise wish to supply their own fans. The H70 CORE includes a 38mm double thick radiator for superior cooling potential.
"The Hydro Series helped revolutionize the liquid CPU cooling industry by providing the power of liquid cooling in self-contained, maintenance-free systems," said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager of the Components Business Unit at Corsair. "As CPUs continue to get faster and hotter, liquid CPU cooling is going mainstream and the Hydro Series H40 is an excellent choice for adding liquid CPU cooling to basic desktop PCs. The Hydro Series H70 CORE was developed to meet the needs of customers who'd like to save money by purchasing a high-performance liquid CPU cooler and making use of the fans that they already have."
The H40 and H70 CORE will be available in October from authorized Corsair retailers and etailers worldwide. The Hydro Series H40 has an MSRP in the United States of $59 USD, and the Hydro Series H70 CORE has an MSRP in the United States of $89 USD. To get the full story on Corsair's complete line of Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Dead Rising 4 shambles to Steam in March
- New Call of Duty returns to 'boots on the ground' roots
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- Nintendo Switch has no Virtual Console games at launch
- Apple new headquarters is ready for April's opening
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording