Thermaltake, being the industry pioneer brand in thermal solutions, carrying the corporate vision of "building Thermaltake Technology into a cultural brand for the enjoyment of entertainment, e-Sports, technology, and lifestyle" and continues to drive toward the corporate mission of "delivering the perfect user experience" on all segment of the market. The newest member of the Thermaltake V series family - the aesthetic V3 BlacX Edition chassis is an evolution of V3 Black Edition Chassis with the BlacX docking station which offers advocates who desire an incredible value with an extra touch.
The distinguished features of the V3 BlacX Edition chassis:
Top-Mounted HDD docking station enables blazing fast file transfer and effortless hot-swap capability
External Superspeed USB 3.0 offer trouble-free front panel USB access
All black interior and exterior coating provide an unify overall look
Bottom based power supply mount with PSU dust filter optimize cooling capability
Metal mesh front bezel for maximum air intake
The new V3 BlacX Edition chassis is designed with the goal of offering more to the advocates who have excessive data to manage and required more than a stand chassis for daily usage but still keeping it within the means. With that initiative in mind, we used the V3 Black Edition chassis by adding our BlacX docking station to accomplish the goal. The BlacX docking station enhanced the original V3 Black Edition chassis data management ability and kept all the great functionality of the V3 Black Edition chassis.
The new V3 BlacX Edition chassis is a mid-tower that will accommodates all ATX or ITX motherboards, three 5.25" and one 3.5" bays accessible from the front, and further four 3.5" and one 2.5" bays are accessible from the inside built with a modern all black interior and exterior design. The external Superspeed USB 3.0 and the top-mounted HDD docking station, provide a trouble-free environment and convenience data management for the advocates. Moreover, the bottom based PSU mount and metal mesh front bezel with dust filter, plus the option for 3 additional case fans: the front panel allows to add a 120 mm intake fan, the top panel offers the possibility to install a 120 mm exhaust fan and on the bottom is room for yet one more intake fan to optimize ventilation.
The V3 BlacX Edition mid-tower chassis will be an all-rounder with an incredible value for advocates who desire more than an ordinary chassis.
Latest News Posts
- ARCHOS unveils its Diamond Tab 4G/LTE tablet
- Impressive! 1 billion people used Facebook in just one day
- Valve is bundling Rocket League with the Steam Controller
- Acer is welcoming a takeover of the company after share prices tumble
- HTC will have a 'limited number' of Vive VR headsets this year
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20