TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today reveals the ultimate edition of the HD 6970: Devil 13 HD 6970. Designed to fulfill the most demanding HD titles, the Devil 13 HD 6970 has default clock settings at 880 MHz core speed and 1375MHz memory speed. An OC switch means gamers can easily increase 10% frequencies to 960 MHz core and 1425 MHz memory, boosting up gaming performance to the next level.
Solidly-Built Components Onboard
The Devil 13 HD6970 is built with solid components; including 12 phases design, direct FET, high current power beat and proadlizer, enhancing the power frequency and offering superb stability and reliability voltage for GPU with minimum conduction losses and lower temperatures at load. These components deliver the steadiest and most secure power to boost for gaming performance.
Devil13 Exclusive Design
The Devil 13 HD6970 includes voltage measurement points for gamers to measure and monitor the GPU voltage by multimeter. The Devil 13 is also pimped out with LED lighting signals that show the working status of current GPU, delivering a stylish experience while gaming.
High Efficiency Thermal Solution
The Devil 13 HD6970 is equipped with two ultra large 92mm cooling fans, providing 60% better air flow than normal 80mm fan. With 4x 8 ø large heat pipes, heat is easily dissipated from the copper base which fully covers the GPU. With the optimization of the dual fan thermal design, the Devil 13 HD6970 can provide a quieter working environment with lower fan speed and deliver a better user experience.
The Devil 13 HD6970 supports 2nd generation DirectX 11 technology and HD3D technology, providing intense gaming experience and unrivalled image quality with stunning 3D visual effects. The Devil 13 edition is also compatible with AMD's Eyefinity technology, maximizing the field of view up to 4 displays, enabling a vivid gaming experience like never before.
Latest News Posts
- ViewSonic's 4K FreeSync capable gaming monitor now available
- FCC filing confirms 3600mAh battery for Galaxy S7 Edge
- Voice dictation coming to Apple TV
- New Fallout 4 1.3 update improves draw distance on PS4, Xbox One
- Surprise! Final Fantasy IX available on iOS and Android right now
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance