TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today reveals the ultimate edition of the HD 6970: Devil 13 HD 6970. Designed to fulfill the most demanding HD titles, the Devil 13 HD 6970 has default clock settings at 880 MHz core speed and 1375MHz memory speed. An OC switch means gamers can easily increase 10% frequencies to 960 MHz core and 1425 MHz memory, boosting up gaming performance to the next level.
Solidly-Built Components Onboard
The Devil 13 HD6970 is built with solid components; including 12 phases design, direct FET, high current power beat and proadlizer, enhancing the power frequency and offering superb stability and reliability voltage for GPU with minimum conduction losses and lower temperatures at load. These components deliver the steadiest and most secure power to boost for gaming performance.
Devil13 Exclusive Design
The Devil 13 HD6970 includes voltage measurement points for gamers to measure and monitor the GPU voltage by multimeter. The Devil 13 is also pimped out with LED lighting signals that show the working status of current GPU, delivering a stylish experience while gaming.
High Efficiency Thermal Solution
The Devil 13 HD6970 is equipped with two ultra large 92mm cooling fans, providing 60% better air flow than normal 80mm fan. With 4x 8 ø large heat pipes, heat is easily dissipated from the copper base which fully covers the GPU. With the optimization of the dual fan thermal design, the Devil 13 HD6970 can provide a quieter working environment with lower fan speed and deliver a better user experience.
The Devil 13 HD6970 supports 2nd generation DirectX 11 technology and HD3D technology, providing intense gaming experience and unrivalled image quality with stunning 3D visual effects. The Devil 13 edition is also compatible with AMD's Eyefinity technology, maximizing the field of view up to 4 displays, enabling a vivid gaming experience like never before.
Latest News Posts
- Verizon wants to be well prepared for the ongoing IoT evolution
- PC manufacturers could receive Microsoft Windows 10 starting in July
- The Google Gmail email service tops 900 million global users
- IDC: PC sales dropping ahead of Windows 10, as competition tightens
- EUROCOM boasts NVIDIA Quadro graphics, 32GB RAM, M.2 SSDs and more
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015