AVADirect recently decided to add 24GB of RAM as an option for the X7200 Notebook. Previously named "the fastest desktop replacement on the planet" the ability to use the larger amount of RAM adds truth further to both contexts between "the fastest" and "desktop replacement". The X7200 with 24GB now marks a day and age where mobile platforms begin to break-off from the limitations they originally constricted themselves to by offering less than what a desktop is capable of, concerning components and performance. For those who turn to the X7200 flagship notebook for blistering mobile performance can now expect to hold a crown to stationary workstations. Tasks such as video, audio, and photo editing now become just a small footprint of what the X7200 with 24GB of RAM is capable of completing. End-users who wish to utilize the maximum amount of RAM the X7200 supports will need to purchase 64-bit operating system. For Windows, Professional and Ultimate will be required; Home Premium has a limitation of 16GB of RAM that will not be suitable for this setup.
To configure the X7200 with 24GB of RAM click AVADirect Clevo X7200 24GB, then choose the Crucial 24GB kit under "DDR3-1333 SODIMM Memory"
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator 2' 3D cinema re-release set for Judgment Day
- Microsoft shipping HoloLens 2, directly into HoloLens 3
- Xbox boss: Microsoft is making new PC exclusive games
- Nintendo Switch retail packaging wastes so much space
- Mass Effect: Andromeda's combat looks amazingly fun
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league