GlacialTech has just come to your rescue with the Igloo 5620 series CPU coolers. The Igloo 5620 series consists of heat pipe cooler which belong to mainstream level and offers a powerful modular base for your ultimate CPU Cooling solution. The Igloo 5620 series can run at incredibly low noise; thanks to its High Fin Density and it's massive fin surface area. Or you can add 92 x 92 x 25 mm fan to boost the air through put and improve its cooling performance even further.
Igloo 5620 is a simple name for a promising product, the unique CPU cooler series from GlacialTech. The GlacialTech engineers have created a high-performance product. They focused especially on the optimisation of the air stream conduction inside the heat sink to reach more efficient heat dissipation. The result is a combination of smart innovations that successfully reduce the thermal resistance of the Igloo 5620 - a new milestone in CPU cooler industry.
The coolers offer an excellent price-performance ratio and are equipped with a durable and silent fan. Compact, high-performance CPU Cooler maximizes CPU efficiency with aggressive heat dissipation and eliminates noise with expertly engineered fan blades.
Price performance, noise performance and weight performance are GlacialTech's three principle design philosophies. Having acquired ISO 9001 and 14001, GlacialTech commits itself to use green materials for its product design and construction and to manufacture its products following green manufacturing processes only.
As a total thermal solution provider, GlacialTech is committed to bring increased value to customers through the creation of light weight cost effective systems, and a quiet working environment with an optimal price performance benefit. The Igloo 5620 Series are for your PC evolution to an ultimate light weight, low cost CPU cooler for your system.
Two D6 sinter heat-pipes
9 cm high efficiency bullet fan
Heat-pipes contact directly
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft will use Windows 10 to sabotage Steam, says Epic Games boss
- Vizio acquired by LeEco, a Chinese electronics giant for $2 billion
- LG confirms $1.75 billion investment in flexible OLED displays
- $299 Xbox One S bundled with free copy of Halo 5, launches Aug 23
- Burnout creators begin work on new driving game with VR support
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio