GlacialTech has just come to your rescue with the Igloo 5620 series CPU coolers. The Igloo 5620 series consists of heat pipe cooler which belong to mainstream level and offers a powerful modular base for your ultimate CPU Cooling solution. The Igloo 5620 series can run at incredibly low noise; thanks to its High Fin Density and it's massive fin surface area. Or you can add 92 x 92 x 25 mm fan to boost the air through put and improve its cooling performance even further.
Igloo 5620 is a simple name for a promising product, the unique CPU cooler series from GlacialTech. The GlacialTech engineers have created a high-performance product. They focused especially on the optimisation of the air stream conduction inside the heat sink to reach more efficient heat dissipation. The result is a combination of smart innovations that successfully reduce the thermal resistance of the Igloo 5620 - a new milestone in CPU cooler industry.
The coolers offer an excellent price-performance ratio and are equipped with a durable and silent fan. Compact, high-performance CPU Cooler maximizes CPU efficiency with aggressive heat dissipation and eliminates noise with expertly engineered fan blades.
Price performance, noise performance and weight performance are GlacialTech's three principle design philosophies. Having acquired ISO 9001 and 14001, GlacialTech commits itself to use green materials for its product design and construction and to manufacture its products following green manufacturing processes only.
As a total thermal solution provider, GlacialTech is committed to bring increased value to customers through the creation of light weight cost effective systems, and a quiet working environment with an optimal price performance benefit. The Igloo 5620 Series are for your PC evolution to an ultimate light weight, low cost CPU cooler for your system.
Two D6 sinter heat-pipes
9 cm high efficiency bullet fan
Heat-pipes contact directly
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league