GlacialTech has just come to your rescue with the Igloo 5620 series CPU coolers. The Igloo 5620 series consists of heat pipe cooler which belong to mainstream level and offers a powerful modular base for your ultimate CPU Cooling solution. The Igloo 5620 series can run at incredibly low noise; thanks to its High Fin Density and it's massive fin surface area. Or you can add 92 x 92 x 25 mm fan to boost the air through put and improve its cooling performance even further.
Igloo 5620 is a simple name for a promising product, the unique CPU cooler series from GlacialTech. The GlacialTech engineers have created a high-performance product. They focused especially on the optimisation of the air stream conduction inside the heat sink to reach more efficient heat dissipation. The result is a combination of smart innovations that successfully reduce the thermal resistance of the Igloo 5620 - a new milestone in CPU cooler industry.
The coolers offer an excellent price-performance ratio and are equipped with a durable and silent fan. Compact, high-performance CPU Cooler maximizes CPU efficiency with aggressive heat dissipation and eliminates noise with expertly engineered fan blades.
Price performance, noise performance and weight performance are GlacialTech's three principle design philosophies. Having acquired ISO 9001 and 14001, GlacialTech commits itself to use green materials for its product design and construction and to manufacture its products following green manufacturing processes only.
As a total thermal solution provider, GlacialTech is committed to bring increased value to customers through the creation of light weight cost effective systems, and a quiet working environment with an optimal price performance benefit. The Igloo 5620 Series are for your PC evolution to an ultimate light weight, low cost CPU cooler for your system.
Two D6 sinter heat-pipes
9 cm high efficiency bullet fan
Heat-pipes contact directly
Latest News Posts
- CS:GO is majorly dysfunctional for Australians and in New Zealanders
- Synology teases new OS for its NAS range, Apple Watch app for 2016
- Tesla P85D smashes two Motorsport cars in drag race
- Riot considers G2A sponsorship ban, asks teams to follow suit
- DICE says there will be no microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio