GlacialTech has just come to your rescue with the Igloo 5620 series CPU coolers. The Igloo 5620 series consists of heat pipe cooler which belong to mainstream level and offers a powerful modular base for your ultimate CPU Cooling solution. The Igloo 5620 series can run at incredibly low noise; thanks to its High Fin Density and it's massive fin surface area. Or you can add 92 x 92 x 25 mm fan to boost the air through put and improve its cooling performance even further.
Igloo 5620 is a simple name for a promising product, the unique CPU cooler series from GlacialTech. The GlacialTech engineers have created a high-performance product. They focused especially on the optimisation of the air stream conduction inside the heat sink to reach more efficient heat dissipation. The result is a combination of smart innovations that successfully reduce the thermal resistance of the Igloo 5620 - a new milestone in CPU cooler industry.
The coolers offer an excellent price-performance ratio and are equipped with a durable and silent fan. Compact, high-performance CPU Cooler maximizes CPU efficiency with aggressive heat dissipation and eliminates noise with expertly engineered fan blades.
Price performance, noise performance and weight performance are GlacialTech's three principle design philosophies. Having acquired ISO 9001 and 14001, GlacialTech commits itself to use green materials for its product design and construction and to manufacture its products following green manufacturing processes only.
As a total thermal solution provider, GlacialTech is committed to bring increased value to customers through the creation of light weight cost effective systems, and a quiet working environment with an optimal price performance benefit. The Igloo 5620 Series are for your PC evolution to an ultimate light weight, low cost CPU cooler for your system.
Two D6 sinter heat-pipes
9 cm high efficiency bullet fan
Heat-pipes contact directly
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX will launch with a 'full software lineup'
- Apple stock is tanking, with large investor pulling his money out
- PC gaming continues to make more money than consoles
- NVIDIA to unveil next-gen GeForce on the same day as Battlefield 5
- NVIDIA's next-gen video cards will be available at retail in June
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched