- Intelligent Network Management, Made Easy -
Taipei, Taiwan, Sep 27th 2011 ¨C GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co. Ltd.. a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today announced the launch of LAN Optimizer, a free software application that offers user-friendly, intelligent network management. Prioritizing network-sensitive applications such as streaming media content, communications and online gaming, LAN Optimizer intelligently manages your network to deliver an optimized online experience.
"LAN Optimizer is a unique and exclusive GIGABYTE application that allows our customers to get the very best online experience by taking charge of their internet bandwidth in a way that was only available to very high-end solutions in the past," commented Henry Kao, Vice President of Motherboard Business Unit at GIGABYTE. ¡°GIGABYTE motherboard users can now intelligently manage different types of network traffic at the touch of a button, dynamically optimizing their home network according to their needs."
GIGABYTE LAN Optimizer
LAN Optimizer offers intelligent and adaptive network analysis and management for all network traffic types. Automatic prioritization of data streams from online games, streaming media content and web browsing helps to prevent your network from being strangled by network-intensive traffic such as large data downloads. This means users can now enjoy optimized gaming, communications and entertainment connectivity, while performing multiple online tasks. In cases where an internet connection is shared, LAN Optimizer ensures that the whole family will enjoy sufficient network bandwidth, on all connected devices.
LAN Optimizer is a free software application that works in conjunction with the Realtek 8111E Network LAN Controller to monitor and manage your PC¡¯s network behavior. It¡¯s simple user interface allows you to select the types of network traffic you want to prioritize, including gaming, media streaming, communications or web browsing data traffic. You can also target specific applications, choosing to prioritize or block accordingly. LAN Optimizer also features automatic management options that use adaptive networking intelligence to ensure that you are getting the best online experience possible.
See the GIGABYTE LAN Optimizer in action on GIGABYTE¡¯s MoboTV Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjX3fr3LMlU
LAN Optimizer is freely available to GIGABYTE motherboard customers and will work on applicable motherboard models. Get the latest version here: http://www.gigabyte.us/support-downloads/support-downloads.aspx
*1.This list is subject to change without notice¡£
2.Product features may vary by model, if your motherboard is not on the list, please refer to the GIGABYTE website for more support information.
To learn more about the GIGABYTE LAN Optimizer, please visit:
GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd., headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a leading brand in the IT industry with branch offices located in 24 countries around the world. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a small research and development team and has since taken a position as one of the in the world's top motherboard manufacturers. In addition to motherboards and graphics cards, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, datacenter servers, networking products, mobile handsets, and home entertainment devices to serve each facet of the digital life in the home and office. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to ¡°Upgrade Your Life¡± with innovative technology, exceptional quality, and unmatched customer service. Visit http://www.gigabyte.us for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology