Newest addition to Source family delivers the best-in-class cooling, easy cable management, and USB 3.0 for under $60
El Monte, CA - September 23, 2011 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Source 220. This sleek, brushed aluminum finish, mid tower chassis delivers optimal airflow for budget-conscious gamers. Priced at under $60, Source 220 delivers the best cooling capabilities in its price range boasting features like steel mesh design, the ability to mount up to 7 fans with one 120mm and 140mm fan included.
Screweless design makes for a pain-free build and easy removal of HDD and optical drives. NZXT also implements a CPU cut-out for easy installation of heatsinks and simplified cable management to enable better airflow inside of the system. Source 220 also includes USB 3.0 capability for high speed data transfer.
"Source 220 is the perfect building block for gamers that don't plan to invest a lot on a case, but wish to maintain a high level of performance" said Johnny Hou, Founder and Chief Designer at NZXT. "We were able to achieve optimal airflow at a price that won't break the bank."
The Source 220 is available for $54.99 at http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/classic_series/source_220
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT. http://www.nzxt.com
Latest News Posts
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- Samsung confirms Black Pearl; comes with more storage
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD