Newest addition to Source family delivers the best-in-class cooling, easy cable management, and USB 3.0 for under $60
El Monte, CA - September 23, 2011 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Source 220. This sleek, brushed aluminum finish, mid tower chassis delivers optimal airflow for budget-conscious gamers. Priced at under $60, Source 220 delivers the best cooling capabilities in its price range boasting features like steel mesh design, the ability to mount up to 7 fans with one 120mm and 140mm fan included.
Screweless design makes for a pain-free build and easy removal of HDD and optical drives. NZXT also implements a CPU cut-out for easy installation of heatsinks and simplified cable management to enable better airflow inside of the system. Source 220 also includes USB 3.0 capability for high speed data transfer.
"Source 220 is the perfect building block for gamers that don't plan to invest a lot on a case, but wish to maintain a high level of performance" said Johnny Hou, Founder and Chief Designer at NZXT. "We were able to achieve optimal airflow at a price that won't break the bank."
The Source 220 is available for $54.99 at http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/classic_series/source_220
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT. http://www.nzxt.com
Latest News Posts
- Daimler using Baidu technology to help offer more connected functions
- Officials say social networking, hookup apps leading to spike in STDs
- Apple rumored to have 10nm processors being tested over at TSMC
- Wii U can't handle Project Cars at 720p 30FPS, waiting for Nintendo NX
- The Rock breaks surprise world record on 'San Andreas' publicity trail
- I am the new one
- If you've ever been a noob that was getting into his first battleground and soon realized that you were overmatched by some over the top powerful
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications