Newest addition to Source family delivers the best-in-class cooling, easy cable management, and USB 3.0 for under $60
El Monte, CA - September 23, 2011 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Source 220. This sleek, brushed aluminum finish, mid tower chassis delivers optimal airflow for budget-conscious gamers. Priced at under $60, Source 220 delivers the best cooling capabilities in its price range boasting features like steel mesh design, the ability to mount up to 7 fans with one 120mm and 140mm fan included.
Screweless design makes for a pain-free build and easy removal of HDD and optical drives. NZXT also implements a CPU cut-out for easy installation of heatsinks and simplified cable management to enable better airflow inside of the system. Source 220 also includes USB 3.0 capability for high speed data transfer.
"Source 220 is the perfect building block for gamers that don't plan to invest a lot on a case, but wish to maintain a high level of performance" said Johnny Hou, Founder and Chief Designer at NZXT. "We were able to achieve optimal airflow at a price that won't break the bank."
The Source 220 is available for $54.99 at http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/classic_series/source_220
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT. http://www.nzxt.com
Latest News Posts
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Nintendo US boss: Switch reaction has been 'remarkable'
- Export Windows Live Mail to Outlook & Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
- Export Mailboxes from Exchange Server EDB to PST for Outlook 2013, 2016, 2010, 2007
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- OST to PST Converter
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design
- Razer to launch paid to play initiative to reward fans for playing games