Newest addition to Source family delivers the best-in-class cooling, easy cable management, and USB 3.0 for under $60
El Monte, CA - September 23, 2011 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Source 220. This sleek, brushed aluminum finish, mid tower chassis delivers optimal airflow for budget-conscious gamers. Priced at under $60, Source 220 delivers the best cooling capabilities in its price range boasting features like steel mesh design, the ability to mount up to 7 fans with one 120mm and 140mm fan included.
Screweless design makes for a pain-free build and easy removal of HDD and optical drives. NZXT also implements a CPU cut-out for easy installation of heatsinks and simplified cable management to enable better airflow inside of the system. Source 220 also includes USB 3.0 capability for high speed data transfer.
"Source 220 is the perfect building block for gamers that don't plan to invest a lot on a case, but wish to maintain a high level of performance" said Johnny Hou, Founder and Chief Designer at NZXT. "We were able to achieve optimal airflow at a price that won't break the bank."
The Source 220 is available for $54.99 at http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/classic_series/source_220
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT. http://www.nzxt.com
Latest News Posts
- Jackman to play X-men's Wolverine just once more
- Russia announces plans to create new space station with NASA, others
- The F-35 JSF continues to destroy taxpayer dollars at alarming rate
- Dota 2: The International tickets sell out in just 10 minutes
- PayPal adjusting strategy, needs to close the gap in mobile payments
- ASROCK X99 Pro - Device Manager: Base System Device Problem
- ASUS UX303LN battery life decreasing
- ASRock H97M-ITX/ac won't boot
- ASRock Z97 Extreme6/ac Ultra Fast Boot incompatible with RST Raid?
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi