Newest addition to Source family delivers the best-in-class cooling, easy cable management, and USB 3.0 for under $60
El Monte, CA - September 23, 2011 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Source 220. This sleek, brushed aluminum finish, mid tower chassis delivers optimal airflow for budget-conscious gamers. Priced at under $60, Source 220 delivers the best cooling capabilities in its price range boasting features like steel mesh design, the ability to mount up to 7 fans with one 120mm and 140mm fan included.
Screweless design makes for a pain-free build and easy removal of HDD and optical drives. NZXT also implements a CPU cut-out for easy installation of heatsinks and simplified cable management to enable better airflow inside of the system. Source 220 also includes USB 3.0 capability for high speed data transfer.
"Source 220 is the perfect building block for gamers that don't plan to invest a lot on a case, but wish to maintain a high level of performance" said Johnny Hou, Founder and Chief Designer at NZXT. "We were able to achieve optimal airflow at a price that won't break the bank."
The Source 220 is available for $54.99 at http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/classic_series/source_220
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT. http://www.nzxt.com
Latest News Posts
- Futuremark summarises Windows 10 benchmarking support
- G.Skill breaks 4000MHz with its Trident Z and Ripjaws V DDR4 RAM
- Fallout 4 won't have mod support until 2016
- Sony expected to unveil the Xperia Z5 smartphone in March 2016
- EA will reveal a new game mode for Star Wars: Battlefront later today
- Win10 - Unknown USB device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) - Z68X-UD3-B3
- Windows 10 drivers for G1.Assassin 2 on Gigabyte site are for the wrong product
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset Review
- Cannot install win 10
- ASRock Z87 Extreme4 Debug Code 05
- Dell Starts Shipping Windows 10 Devices
- Intel and Micron Produce Breakthrough Memory Technology
- Acer Announces Its Windows 10 Powered PC Line
- MSI Ships Gaming Notebooks with Windows 10
- MAINGEAR Arms Acclaimed Gaming Powerhouses with Windows 10