AVADirect has recently added the new line of Intel 710 Series solid state disks to our already-existing extensive line-up. This marks a new day and age were companies like Intel are beginning to blur the lines between mainstream and Enterprise. Reason being: these solid state disks are manufactured for RAID use. Now, most of you may already be thinking "Well, I have read/seen SSDs being used in RAID 0". Technically, RAID 0 is not even considered a RAID array setup. Due to the way it is configured it is classified as RAID, but you do not need Enterprise level storage solutions. For those that wish to have RAID 1, 5, and 10 with SSDs you now have a solution that is manufactured for official RAID use! This is mainly why the read/write performance is not the best out there, rated at 270/210 MB/s. , but there's give and take; give to the reliability while taking from the performance. The price tags for these SSDs are typical for enterprise-level hardware, but that's expected. Feel free to check them out on our site, and add them to your configuration of choice!
To view Intel 710 series solid state disks we carry click Intel 710 Solid State Disks at AVADirect
To view all Intel solid state disks we carry click Intel Solid State Disks at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by a whole year
- Samsung didn't infringe on NVIDIA patents, judge says
- Microsoft goes on tour with HoloLens AR demos
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent