Puget Systems brings its expertise to the server space, launching a full line of servers optimized for virtualization.
SEATTLE, WA - Puget Systems (www.pugetsystems.com), a boutique integrator of custom PC systems for enthusiasts, gamers, consumers and SMB markets, today announced its expansion into the server space, with the launch of its full line of Summit Servers, in both rackmount and tower configurations.
"Puget Systems has an excellent reputation for quality and performance," said Jon Bach, president of Puget Systems. "We have built our business around ensuring that quality, and the server space will allow us to expand on those strengths and push that bar even higher."
Puget Systems is a consistent industry leader with its practices for ensuring quality. In an unprecedented move of transparency, their product line qualification process has been recently made public through Puget Labs, the R&D arm of Puget Systems. Building on the rigorous qualification process, they review their product line weekly to review reliability trends, identifying BOM changes or batch issues. Their QA process leaves nothing to chance and constantly evolves to address a rapidly changing ecosystem. The results are reflected in the overwhelming testimonials from Puget Systems' clients.
The Puget Systems Summit Servers are optimized for the VMware vSphere platform. "We spent the last 6 months moving our entire internal infrastructure to run under VMware," said Bach. "Of course, we're running on our own Summit platform. We didn't feel we could be an authority with anything less." Puget Systems is a certified VMware Professional Solution Provider.
The Summit Rackmount series includes single and dual socket configurations. The single socket 2U and 3U options are low power, and extremely shallow depth at less than 17.5 inches. The dual socket 4U option allows up to 14TB storage and 12 CPU cores.
Summit Single processor 2U
Summit Single processor 3U
Summit Dual processor 4U
Customized configurations based on the Summit platform are available on request.
The Summit Tower series are ideal for small business, and start as low as $1100. The single socket tower stands just over 17 inches tall, and is designed operate cool and quiet where a server room is not present. The dual socket tower adds options for redundant power supplies and up to 5 PCI-E expansion cards, as well as a legacy PCI card.
Summit Single processor mini tower
Summit Dual processor full tower
Pricing and Availability
The Puget Summit Series is available for immediate purchase. For more information, or to custom tailor a Summit server, please visit (http://www.pugetsystems.com/server.php). Customers ordering online using the Puget Systems Summit configuration tool will have their new servers shipped within 5-7 business days.
About Puget Systems
Puget Systems is a specialized integrator of custom personal computing systems meticulously designed to exceed the discriminating requirements of consumers, enthusiasts, gamers and businesses in multiple industries. Puget Systems combines industry-unique custom innovations, the highest quality leading-edge components with an unparalleled commitment to personal service and support. Founded in 2000, Puget Systems is headquartered in Auburn, Washington. For more information, please visit http://www.pugetsystems.com.
Latest News Posts
- Jon Rettinger: Apple is 'boring', 'stopped innovating years ago'
- Carpool Karaoke fan? Yeah, Apple signs 16 episodes for Apple Music
- Kickstart a lucrative tech career with 1000+ online courses
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance games now on PC, overpriced, poorly ported
- Nintendo NX might be transforming hybrid handheld, not a console
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio