New Products Help You Get the Most Out of Your Entertainment Experience
FREMONT, Calif. - Sept. 14, 2011 - Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today unveiled two new accessories that enhance your tablet or smartphone entertainment experience: the Logitech® Wireless Headset and the Logitech® Wireless Boombox. These latest additions to Logitech's lineup of tablet-focused accessories let you extend the entertainment experience you love on your tablet, throughout your home and on the go.
"Consumers are at the heart of all the tablet and mobile accessories we're creating," said Azmat Ali, Logitech vice president of mobile and tablet products. "We know people love their iPads and Android tablets. One of the things they do most is use them to enjoy entertainment content - whether that's watching a movie on Netflix, sharing music, or listening to an audio book on the go. Our lineup of accessories has an option for everyone that can make entertainment even more enjoyable."
Highlights of these new accessories include:
Logitech Wireless Headset
The Logitech Wireless Headset for iPad®, iPhone®, iPod® Touch and other Bluetooth® devices lets you roam freely without the hassle of cords so you can immerse yourself in music, videos, games and calls. The headset's laser-tuned drivers produce rich stereo sound while minimizing distortion. Whether you're all about FaceTime® or phone calls are more your speed, you'll be heard clearly thanks to the noise-canceling microphone that reduces background noise. A six-hour rechargeable battery (depending on conditions and usage) lets you listen and chat longer - whether you're hanging at home or you're on the move.
Logitech Wireless Boombox
Use your smartphone or tablet as a touch screen player and remote control to wirelessly stream stereo audio. Built for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, the Logitech Wireless Boombox lets you place your speaker wherever you want - up to 33 feet (10 meters) away from your device, depending on use, settings and environmental conditions. Listen for up to six hours straight (depending on conditions and usage) on the rechargeable battery. Eight custom-designed drivers separate sound frequencies, so you hear crisp, clear high notes, a rich, full mid range and deep powerful bass.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Wireless Headset is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in September, for a suggested retail price of $69.99. The Logitech Wireless Boombox is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in September, for a suggested retail price of $149.99. Visit our blog or website for more information.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- Robots used to help keep the elderly active and engaged in retirement
- AMD claims its new A-Series APU will boost your gaming experience
- Google anticipates next billion smartphones sold in just six countries
- One year later, Sally Beauty suffers another data breach
- Innodisk shows off world's fastest Intel Atom server RAM
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- EUROCOM P7 Pro Mobile Workstation supports a full line of MXM 3.0b NVIDIA Quadro K5100M, K3100M and K1100M professional graphics and Intel Core i7-4700 Desktop Processor Series
- More Performance, Features, and Value: New AMD A-Series Desktop Processors Deliver Best-In-Class Experience for eSports and Online Gaming
- ADATA Teases its Computex 2015 Unveiling
- Logic Supply Previews its Upcoming ML600 Series Fanless PC
- Introducing the The NanoXia Project