New Products Help You Get the Most Out of Your Entertainment Experience
FREMONT, Calif. - Sept. 14, 2011 - Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today unveiled two new accessories that enhance your tablet or smartphone entertainment experience: the Logitech® Wireless Headset and the Logitech® Wireless Boombox. These latest additions to Logitech's lineup of tablet-focused accessories let you extend the entertainment experience you love on your tablet, throughout your home and on the go.
"Consumers are at the heart of all the tablet and mobile accessories we're creating," said Azmat Ali, Logitech vice president of mobile and tablet products. "We know people love their iPads and Android tablets. One of the things they do most is use them to enjoy entertainment content - whether that's watching a movie on Netflix, sharing music, or listening to an audio book on the go. Our lineup of accessories has an option for everyone that can make entertainment even more enjoyable."
Highlights of these new accessories include:
Logitech Wireless Headset
The Logitech Wireless Headset for iPad®, iPhone®, iPod® Touch and other Bluetooth® devices lets you roam freely without the hassle of cords so you can immerse yourself in music, videos, games and calls. The headset's laser-tuned drivers produce rich stereo sound while minimizing distortion. Whether you're all about FaceTime® or phone calls are more your speed, you'll be heard clearly thanks to the noise-canceling microphone that reduces background noise. A six-hour rechargeable battery (depending on conditions and usage) lets you listen and chat longer - whether you're hanging at home or you're on the move.
Logitech Wireless Boombox
Use your smartphone or tablet as a touch screen player and remote control to wirelessly stream stereo audio. Built for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, the Logitech Wireless Boombox lets you place your speaker wherever you want - up to 33 feet (10 meters) away from your device, depending on use, settings and environmental conditions. Listen for up to six hours straight (depending on conditions and usage) on the rechargeable battery. Eight custom-designed drivers separate sound frequencies, so you hear crisp, clear high notes, a rich, full mid range and deep powerful bass.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Wireless Headset is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in September, for a suggested retail price of $69.99. The Logitech Wireless Boombox is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in September, for a suggested retail price of $149.99. Visit our blog or website for more information.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Marvel vs Capcom 3: Ultimate coming to PS4 later today
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset