New Products Help You Get the Most Out of Your Entertainment Experience
FREMONT, Calif. - Sept. 14, 2011 - Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today unveiled two new accessories that enhance your tablet or smartphone entertainment experience: the Logitech® Wireless Headset and the Logitech® Wireless Boombox. These latest additions to Logitech's lineup of tablet-focused accessories let you extend the entertainment experience you love on your tablet, throughout your home and on the go.
"Consumers are at the heart of all the tablet and mobile accessories we're creating," said Azmat Ali, Logitech vice president of mobile and tablet products. "We know people love their iPads and Android tablets. One of the things they do most is use them to enjoy entertainment content - whether that's watching a movie on Netflix, sharing music, or listening to an audio book on the go. Our lineup of accessories has an option for everyone that can make entertainment even more enjoyable."
Highlights of these new accessories include:
Logitech Wireless Headset
The Logitech Wireless Headset for iPad®, iPhone®, iPod® Touch and other Bluetooth® devices lets you roam freely without the hassle of cords so you can immerse yourself in music, videos, games and calls. The headset's laser-tuned drivers produce rich stereo sound while minimizing distortion. Whether you're all about FaceTime® or phone calls are more your speed, you'll be heard clearly thanks to the noise-canceling microphone that reduces background noise. A six-hour rechargeable battery (depending on conditions and usage) lets you listen and chat longer - whether you're hanging at home or you're on the move.
Logitech Wireless Boombox
Use your smartphone or tablet as a touch screen player and remote control to wirelessly stream stereo audio. Built for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, the Logitech Wireless Boombox lets you place your speaker wherever you want - up to 33 feet (10 meters) away from your device, depending on use, settings and environmental conditions. Listen for up to six hours straight (depending on conditions and usage) on the rechargeable battery. Eight custom-designed drivers separate sound frequencies, so you hear crisp, clear high notes, a rich, full mid range and deep powerful bass.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Wireless Headset is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in September, for a suggested retail price of $69.99. The Logitech Wireless Boombox is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in September, for a suggested retail price of $149.99. Visit our blog or website for more information.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- The Rock and Apple announce a movie co-starring...Siri?!
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4