New Products Help You Get the Most Out of Your Entertainment Experience
FREMONT, Calif. - Sept. 14, 2011 - Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today unveiled two new accessories that enhance your tablet or smartphone entertainment experience: the Logitech® Wireless Headset and the Logitech® Wireless Boombox. These latest additions to Logitech's lineup of tablet-focused accessories let you extend the entertainment experience you love on your tablet, throughout your home and on the go.
"Consumers are at the heart of all the tablet and mobile accessories we're creating," said Azmat Ali, Logitech vice president of mobile and tablet products. "We know people love their iPads and Android tablets. One of the things they do most is use them to enjoy entertainment content - whether that's watching a movie on Netflix, sharing music, or listening to an audio book on the go. Our lineup of accessories has an option for everyone that can make entertainment even more enjoyable."
Highlights of these new accessories include:
Logitech Wireless Headset
The Logitech Wireless Headset for iPad®, iPhone®, iPod® Touch and other Bluetooth® devices lets you roam freely without the hassle of cords so you can immerse yourself in music, videos, games and calls. The headset's laser-tuned drivers produce rich stereo sound while minimizing distortion. Whether you're all about FaceTime® or phone calls are more your speed, you'll be heard clearly thanks to the noise-canceling microphone that reduces background noise. A six-hour rechargeable battery (depending on conditions and usage) lets you listen and chat longer - whether you're hanging at home or you're on the move.
Logitech Wireless Boombox
Use your smartphone or tablet as a touch screen player and remote control to wirelessly stream stereo audio. Built for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, the Logitech Wireless Boombox lets you place your speaker wherever you want - up to 33 feet (10 meters) away from your device, depending on use, settings and environmental conditions. Listen for up to six hours straight (depending on conditions and usage) on the rechargeable battery. Eight custom-designed drivers separate sound frequencies, so you hear crisp, clear high notes, a rich, full mid range and deep powerful bass.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Wireless Headset is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in September, for a suggested retail price of $69.99. The Logitech Wireless Boombox is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in September, for a suggested retail price of $149.99. Visit our blog or website for more information.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti