Leading graphics card and mainboard manufacturer MSI, has released N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II 2GD5 and N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II 2GD5/OC with double memory to provide a better gaming experience with big HD monitors. The N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II 2GD5 series graphics card is equipped with the MSI exclusive Twin Frozr II thermal design that provides 20¡æ lower temperatures.
The N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II 2GD5 is supported by MSI's Afterburner overclocking utility and helps release its overclocking potential and adopting Military Class II components provides the best product stability. With the above features, the N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II 2GD5 series graphics card is the best choice for HD gaming enthusiasts.
Double Memory Increases HD Gaming Performance
Gamers like to play games with anti-aliasing and the best special effects on a big HD monitor or even on 3 monitors. However, when a normal graphics card is running the game scene with lots of objects, its memory can't support the huge load and it will cause frame rate decreases and game "lag". The MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II 2GD5 series graphics cards adopt double memory to provide a true, smooth 3D HD gaming experience.
Exclusive Twin Frozr II Thermal Design Delivers 20¡æ Cooler
The MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II 2GD5 series graphics cards are equipped with the exclusive Twin Frozr II thermal design, which uses a nickel plated copper base to absorb the heat from the GPU. Heat is rapidly transferred to the heat sink via the SuperPipe technology and is then dissipated with the airflow produced by the large dual PWM fans. Compared with the reference thermal design, MSI's Twin Frozr II thermal design lowers GPU's temperature by 20¡ãC and provides an overall cooler platform.
GPU Overvoltage Boosts 25% Overclocking Potential
Moreover, MSI's exclusive Afterburner overclocking software not only allows users to adjust the fan speed according to their preferences, but also supports GPU Overvoltage function to fully unleash its potential, achieving a higher level performance with an overclocking rate of 25%. Users will be able to enjoy the satisfaction of vastly enhanced performance in just a few simple steps.
Military Class II Components Provide Best Stability
MSI uses Military Class II components in the N560GTX Twin Frozr II 2GD5 series graphics cards, such as Hi-c CAP¡ª which are of the same class of components used in space shuttles and satellites and offer a lifespan 8 times longer than ordinary solid-state capacitors. In addition, Super Ferrite Chokes (SFC) are employed to not only improve efficiency by 10%, but also increase the maximum output current by 30%, and when coupled with All-Solid capacitors, the product's overall lifespan can be effectively extended.
Latest News Posts
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Corsair launches Bulldog SFF chassis and Lapdog mechanical keyboards
- G.Skill's TridentZ DDR4 RAM overclocked to an insane 5GHz
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards