Leading graphics card and mainboard manufacturer MSI, has released N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II 2GD5 and N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II 2GD5/OC with double memory to provide a better gaming experience with big HD monitors. The N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II 2GD5 series graphics card is equipped with the MSI exclusive Twin Frozr II thermal design that provides 20¡æ lower temperatures.
The N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II 2GD5 is supported by MSI's Afterburner overclocking utility and helps release its overclocking potential and adopting Military Class II components provides the best product stability. With the above features, the N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II 2GD5 series graphics card is the best choice for HD gaming enthusiasts.
Double Memory Increases HD Gaming Performance
Gamers like to play games with anti-aliasing and the best special effects on a big HD monitor or even on 3 monitors. However, when a normal graphics card is running the game scene with lots of objects, its memory can't support the huge load and it will cause frame rate decreases and game "lag". The MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II 2GD5 series graphics cards adopt double memory to provide a true, smooth 3D HD gaming experience.
Exclusive Twin Frozr II Thermal Design Delivers 20¡æ Cooler
The MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II 2GD5 series graphics cards are equipped with the exclusive Twin Frozr II thermal design, which uses a nickel plated copper base to absorb the heat from the GPU. Heat is rapidly transferred to the heat sink via the SuperPipe technology and is then dissipated with the airflow produced by the large dual PWM fans. Compared with the reference thermal design, MSI's Twin Frozr II thermal design lowers GPU's temperature by 20¡ãC and provides an overall cooler platform.
GPU Overvoltage Boosts 25% Overclocking Potential
Moreover, MSI's exclusive Afterburner overclocking software not only allows users to adjust the fan speed according to their preferences, but also supports GPU Overvoltage function to fully unleash its potential, achieving a higher level performance with an overclocking rate of 25%. Users will be able to enjoy the satisfaction of vastly enhanced performance in just a few simple steps.
Military Class II Components Provide Best Stability
MSI uses Military Class II components in the N560GTX Twin Frozr II 2GD5 series graphics cards, such as Hi-c CAP¡ª which are of the same class of components used in space shuttles and satellites and offer a lifespan 8 times longer than ordinary solid-state capacitors. In addition, Super Ferrite Chokes (SFC) are employed to not only improve efficiency by 10%, but also increase the maximum output current by 30%, and when coupled with All-Solid capacitors, the product's overall lifespan can be effectively extended.
Latest News Posts
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- ASUS ZenFone 4 to be premium device with Snapdragon 835
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4