Fremont, California - September 13, 2011- Active Media Products, a leading manufacturer of SSDs and DOMs, today announced that the company has been appointed an authorized distributor of Runcore's full line of SSD products. AMP will stock Runcore products in their Fremont headquarters.
"We're very pleased to have Active Media Products as our newest distribution partner. Their broad customer base and their extensive knowledge of SSDs will make AMP a valued partner," commented General Manager of Runcore USA, Limuel Yap.
According to Jerry Thomson, Active Media Products VP of Sales, "The Runcore product line gives our customers a much wider selection of storage solutions to choose from. Runcore's strength in prosumer, industrial and military grade flash products will add depth and breadth to AMP's existing range of SSDs and DOMs." AMP will begin stocking and selling Runcore's prosumer products today, including:
AMP will sell these products both on Amazon and on their own webstore at http://www.activemp.com.
About Active Media Products
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC was founded in 2008 to develop advanced new storage products with significantly better performance and reliability than rotating media. AMP is a world leader in DOMs and small form factor SSDs, which the company markets to industrial and IT customers as well as to consumers.
Latest News Posts
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4