Fremont, California - September 13, 2011- Active Media Products, a leading manufacturer of SSDs and DOMs, today announced that the company has been appointed an authorized distributor of Runcore's full line of SSD products. AMP will stock Runcore products in their Fremont headquarters.
"We're very pleased to have Active Media Products as our newest distribution partner. Their broad customer base and their extensive knowledge of SSDs will make AMP a valued partner," commented General Manager of Runcore USA, Limuel Yap.
According to Jerry Thomson, Active Media Products VP of Sales, "The Runcore product line gives our customers a much wider selection of storage solutions to choose from. Runcore's strength in prosumer, industrial and military grade flash products will add depth and breadth to AMP's existing range of SSDs and DOMs." AMP will begin stocking and selling Runcore's prosumer products today, including:
AMP will sell these products both on Amazon and on their own webstore at http://www.activemp.com.
About Active Media Products
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC was founded in 2008 to develop advanced new storage products with significantly better performance and reliability than rotating media. AMP is a world leader in DOMs and small form factor SSDs, which the company markets to industrial and IT customers as well as to consumers.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung DeX transforms your Galaxy S8 into a desktop PC
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design