- Updates to the Flash Voyager® GT, Flash Voyager, and Flash Survivor® offer durability and superior speed -
FREMONT, California - September 9th, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the availability of USB 3.0 versions of their award-winning Flash Voyager GT, Flash Voyager, and Flash Survivor product lines.
Flash Voyager GT USB 3.0: Superior Speed and Renowned Flash Voyager Durability
The premium performance Flash Voyager GT USB 3.0 provides data transfer rates of up to four times the speed of USB 2.0 drives, and even two times the speed of standard USB 3.0 flash drives - the 64GB model has a maximum read speed of 135 MB/sec and a maximum write speed of 83 MB/sec. Fully backward compatible with USB 2.0, it's also one of the fastest USB 2.0 flash drives on the market. The tough all-rubber housing is water-resistant, and the rounded edge design makes it an ideal choice for busy professionals and PC enthusiasts who need to quickly and safely transport important data.
The New Flash Voyager USB 3.0: Sleek, Ergonomic New Design
The ergonomics of the Flash Voyager USB 3.0 get even better with a redesigned body style. With a length of just 73mm (vs. 100mm for the previous version) and a width of 22mm (vs. 26mm), the new design is sleeker and more comfortable to use than ever. Wrapped in the same rubber housing as previous Flash Voyager models, these new drives provide the same durability and data protection the Flash Voyager line is known for.
Flash Survivor USB 3.0: High-Speed, Adventure-Proof Data Transport
Flash Survivor USB 3.0 utilizes the same proven design of previous Survivor models, with the added boost of USB 3.0 speed. The anodized aircraft-grade aluminum housing is waterproof to 200 meters, and its solid-state electronics are shock and vibration-resistant providing incredibly rugged protection for your important data.
All three new families support the new USB 3.0 standard and are also compatible with USB 2.0. They work directly with Microsoft® Windows®, Mac® OS X® and Linux without the need for special drivers or software installation.
"Our new lines of USB 3.0 flash drives offer great choices for performance enthusiasts and on-the-go professionals." said Thi La, Vice President of Memory Products at Corsair. "The Flash Survivor and Flash Voyager families are known for their ruggedness, reliability, and superior ergonomics, and USB 3.0 speed makes them even better."
Capacities and Pricing
The new models are available from authorized Corsair retailers and etailers worldwide. For more information on Corsair USB 3.0 flash drives, please visit:
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DDR3 memory upgrades, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC speakers, gaming headsets, CPU cooling products, and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines