Show us your BitFenix case and win a full set of award-winning Alchemy Multisleeved Cables
(BitFenix Design Lab, September 9, 2011) - Today, BitFenix is pleased to announce a very special contest for BitFenix around the world. In the BitFenix Case Video Contest, fans can show us their BitFenix case for a chance to win a sweet set of award-winning Alchemy Multisleeved Cables for their rig!
Entering the contest is easy. From now until September 30, 2011, users can make a short 60 second video introducing their gaming rig featuring any BitFenix chassis, upload it to YouTube, and send us the link.
Then, once all the submissions are in, our panel of judges will pick the best video and the winner will receive a full set of Alchemy Multisleeved Cables to spruce up their rig even further - a prize package valued at $100!
"Our Alchemy Multisleeved Cables have been winning numerous awards worldwide for their unmatched quality, look and selection, and during this contest, one lucky winner will be able to deck out their build with a complete set. Game on!" says David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager.
For the full list of contest rules and how to enter, visit the official BitFenix website at http://www.bitfenix.com.
For more information on Alchemy Multisleeved Cables, go here: http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/products/premium-modding/alchemy-cables/
BitFenix is the result of the collaboration of several veterans in both the technology and gaming industries. From the same minds behind some of technology's most venerable products, BitFenix creates hardware and peripherals that grant the user the utmost control, strength, and performance to complete their computing tasks. Combining a deep understanding of gaming and other high-demand computing applications with superior engineering and design know-how, the BitFenix Team is dedicated to creating the go-to computing products and peripherals for those who refuse to quit. For more information, check out http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- Huawei launches overpriced Porsche Design Watch 2
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available