Hard Drive Duplicator for 2.5" or 3.5" SATA drives features compact, pocket-sized design, can also be used as a hard drive dock adapter for connecting SATA HDDs through eSATA or USB 2.0
Northampton, UK - September 8th, 2011 - StarTech.com, a leading manufacturer of hard-to-find connectivity parts has announced the release of the Standalone Portable Hard Drive Duplicator (SKU: SATDUPUE) - a multi-purpose data storage solution that enables users to either make exact duplicates of their SATA hard drives without a PC, or to connect their bare SATA hard drives to a desktop or laptop computer through either eSATA or USB.
The new duplicator features a compact, pocket/palm-sized design that offers a practical solution for mobile users who require the ability to make exact copies of hard drive content, with the flexibility to connect bare hard drives through either eSATA or USB for simple access to files, data transfers or backups. All of this without the need to install software or even have a PC to hand!
"This latest duplicator caters directly to environments that benefit from being able to mobilize hard drive duplication and data access" said Carey Cline, Senior Product Manager for StarTech.com. "This product offers the perfect solution for Service technicians, IT professionals and computer/law enforcement forensic professionals traveling to multiple locations. This new portable drive duplicator is a unique addition to our full line of drive duplicators and docks, combining the convenience of mobility with the quality and efficiency of our other products."
The Standalone Portable Hard Drive Duplicator (SKU: SATDUPUE), offers the following features:
Sector-by-sector SATA hard drive copying
Push-button switching between Duplicator mode and HD Docking mode
LED progress bar indicator for tracking duplication status
Supports both 2.5" and 3.5" hard drives
Can be used with the SAT2IDEADP IDE to SATA Hard drive adapter (optional, separate purchase) to add the ability to clone or access IDE hard drives
The Standalone Portable HDD Duplicator is available for purchase from leading technology resellers including Dabs, Insight and Box.co.uk, and is distributed by Ingram Micro, EntaTech and Micro-P.
Suggested retail price for the SATDUPUE is £58.99.
PLEASE NOTE: Any reference made to StarTech.com in articles or other content should reference our full, legal name: "StarTech.com" (not "StarTech")
StarTech.com is an ISO 9001:2000 Registered manufacturer of hard-to find connectivity parts including A/V products, computer parts, cables and server management solutions. Founded in 1985, StarTech.com has locations in the United States, Canada, Europe and Taiwan, servicing a worldwide market.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99