Unparalleled gaming performance shatters benchmarks and delivers highly immersive experience
City of Industry, Calif. - September 7, 2011 - MSI Computer Corp, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, unleashes the GT780DXR and GT683DXR, two mobile gaming powerhouse laptops featuring the NVIDIA© GeForce© GTX 570M graphics processing unit (GPU) and optional Blu-ray burner. Part of MSI's renowned G Series family of gaming laptops, the new units are designed for the serious gamer seeking unmatched power with an unprecedented immersive experience.
Leading the fleet, the GT780DXR comes in a brushed aluminum chassis with 17.3-inches of Full HD Non Reflection display and SteelSeries programmable backlit keyboard. In addition to its high performance NVIDIA© GeForce© GPU and Intel® Core i7 processor, the gaming workhorse is supported by 12 GB of DDR3 system memory and 1TB of hard disk with Raid 0 or no redundancy. For gamers craving even more dominance, the unit can be amped up with Blu-ray burner, 1.5TB of hard disk and 16GB of DDR3 memory.
"As the market leaders in gaming notebooks, MSI prides itself in delivering performance machines that meets and exceeds the expectations of even the most advanced gamers," said Andy Tung, vice president of sales, MSI US. "The latest additions to MSI's G series, especially by incorporating NVIDIA's top of the line graphic cards, reinforces our commitment to the genre."
"MSI G Series notebooks have the power to max out game settings, and do it on the go," said Rene Haas, General Manager of Notebook Products at NVIDIA. "As the first company to offer GeForce GTX 570M GPUs, MSI is arming the G Series notebooks with killer gaming performance and advanced gaming technologies like NVIDIA PhysX and DirectX 11."
Similar to the GT780DXR, the 15.6-inch Full HD Glossy GT683DXR model also comes equipped with impressive specs, including the NVIDIA© GeForce© GTX 570M GPU and an Intel® Core i7. A similar suped up version of the model is also available with Blu-ray Burner and 16GB of DDR3 memory. In addition, both models are packed with the following:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570M: Latest generation GPU improves overall performance by up to 20 percent for an intense gaming experience
MSI's Exclusive Turbo Drive Engine (TDE) Technology: Provides a 3-5 percent boost in graphics performance to accelerate video decoding
MSI Cooler Boost Technology: Instantly increases airflow to cool down the engine for better performance
Dynaudio Speakers with THX Surround Sound: Professional quality speakers with built-in sub-woofer to accurately reproduce THX's surround sound experience
To provide gamers with a more complete portable gaming package, MSI and Newegg have teamed up to offer a free SteelSeries Kinzu gaming mouse with the purchase of any GT780DXR-099US and GT683DXR-427US notebook throughout September. Engineered for the serious gamer, the ambidextrous Kinzu provides a scalable pointer speed of up to 3200 Counts Per Inch (CPI), is compatible with all types of gaming surfaces and has gaming grade correlation optical sensor for incomparable stability and reliability. For more information visit Newegg.com.
All models are protected by a 2 year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty starting at $1699.99 MSRP on Newegg.com and Amazon.com.
GT780DXR and GT683DXR Full Specs
Founded in 1986, MSI designs, manufactures and markets superior technology solutions and products, including Tablets, Notebook PCs, All-in-One PCs, and PC components including IPCs, Servers, Motherboards and Graphic Cards. Committed to innovation and style, MSI products are available in more than 120 countries and employ more than 14,000 people worldwide. To learn more about MSI's complete line of products, visit us.msi.com or follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/MSI.ComputerUS and Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/msiUSA.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4