HighPoint Technologies, Inc., an industry leading HBA and storage solutions manufacturer, launches the first of its Dual-Port 5Gb/s USB 3.0 HBA's, the RocketU 1022A. These low-cost, PCI-E 2.0 x1 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed HBA's are ideal upgrades for any desktop PC, and are well-suited for a variety of external storage configurations.
The Introduction of the low-cost Dual Port RocketU USB 3.0 HBA's is in keeping with Highpoint's long standing reputation as the manufacturer of choice for cost-effective, cutting-edge storage HBA's. The RocketU 1022A is a PCI-E 2.0 x1 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed HBA and delivers 5Gb/s of transfer bandwidth. The two type-A ports have been designed to deliver optimal performance for USB 3.0 hard drives and SSD's, and are suited for a wide-range of applications including portable/removable storage, storage expansion, personal media libraries, and backup solutions.
Upgrade any PC with USB 3.0 External Storage
The RocketU 1022A an ideal, low-cost upgrade for any Windows or Linux PC, and has been optimized for external SSD and hard drive configurations.
The RocketU 1022A is fully backwards compatible with every generation of external USB drives and enclosures, and can be easily installed into any free PCI-Express Gen 2.0/Gen 1.0 x1, x4, x8 or x16 slot. Driver support is readily available for all major Microsoft operating systems including 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 2008 and Vista. The RocketU 1022A is xHCI compliant, and is natively supported by current Linux distributions.
HighPoint RocketU HBA's are available immediately, from a world-wide network of Distribution and Resellers.
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio