Wheels up this Spring in North America, Europe and Australia
UAVs don't scare you. You laugh in the face of helicopter strikes. You think proximity mines are for rookies. And Prestige? Please, old news. Prepare for the launch of the Xbox 360® Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Console1.
Xbox, Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games teamed up to create a "Call of Duty" collectible, just in time for the most epic "Call of Duty" experience yet. Aside from its (air)striking good looks, the console will play unmistakable "Call of Duty" sounds when powering up and when the tray is opened.
This must-have for "Call of Duty" fans worldwide includes a customized console with graphics from the game, along with two custom wireless controllers, a 320GB hard drive, a copy of "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 31," as well as custom sounds when the console is turned on. A one month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription to Xbox LIVE is included so you can play to your heart's content, as well as exclusive avatar items that show your Xbox LIVE friends you're one of the lucky ones to own this coveted console.
The console will launch on November 8, 2011 in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Australia (AUD $5492), and EMEA for $399 (U.S. ERP), and you can pre-order today at participating retailers. At 320GB, the console has the largest hard drive ever available for Xbox 360, with more than enough space to download and save game add-ons, downloadable content, games, music, photos, videos and movies3. While "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 31" does not support Kinect functionality, all Xbox 360 consoles are Kinect-ready for when you're ready to take a break from the battlefield.
In addition to the console, Xbox 360 will be releasing two limited edition accessories, both shipping to stores October 11:
The Xbox 360® Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Wireless Headset with Bluetooth provides the ability to chat with friends during multi-player game play or with Bluetooth®-enabled mobile phones, PCs and other devices. Its artwork matches the custom console and includes a charging cradle, ear loop, ear gels, and an Xbox LIVE token for an exclusive download for AUD $79.952.
o Users can chat without wires on Xbox LIVE and easily switch between Xbox 360 mode and Bluetooth mode. Use the headset with Bluetooth®-enabled mobile phones, PCs and other devices3. The Xbox 360® Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Wireless Headset with Bluetooth is the comfortable, hands-free way to keep the conversations going.
The Xbox 360® Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Wireless Controller allows you to show all your friends your passion for the franchise. The controller includes exclusive artwork and a transforming D-pad that can be rotated to adapt to the user's game play, as well as an Xbox LIVE token for an exclusive download, all for AUD $89.952.
1 Check the Classification
2 Recommended retail price (RRP), the price you pay will be determined by your retailer.
3 To download content and play online via Xbox LIVE requires an online connectivity. Downloadable content sold separately.
Latest News Posts
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- AMD's new Zen APUs to deliver Xbox One/PS4 level performance in 2017
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS