ZOTAC announces presence at CES 2009
Join ZOTAC at CES 2009
HONG KONG - Dec. 4, 2008 - ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of NVIDIA-based motherboards and graphics cards, today announces its presence at the 2009 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). ZOTAC will display its latest graphics cards and motherboards, including new unannounced products, at the Sands Hall, booth #71946.
"CES 2009 is a big show for us in the US, we'll be using this opportunity to give attendees a sneak peak at our next-generation mini-ITX platforms and graphics cards based on NVIDIA graphics processors and chipsets," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "It'll be an exciting show for ZOTAC."
The ZOTAC booth will be in the Sands Hall at booth #71946. ZOTAC will also occupy a suite at The Mirage hotel and casino for private meetings.
It's time to play at CES 2009.
ZOTAC at CES 2009
Get a sneak peak at upcoming motherboards and graphics cards
Sands Hall, booth #71946
Private meetings at The Mirage hotel and casino
Contact your local ZOTAC sales, marketing or PR rep to schedule meetings
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA acquires Valve, announces Half-Life 3 release for 2016
- See the Grand Theft Auto 5 PC trailer with 60fps later this week
- US military wants dormant drones that can launch from ocean bottom
- Alcatel Onetouch Watch pre-orders now open, Apr. 30 launch date
- Gartner: Mobile app usage mellowing, as adoption matures
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi