ZOTAC announces presence at CES 2009
Join ZOTAC at CES 2009
HONG KONG - Dec. 4, 2008 - ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of NVIDIA-based motherboards and graphics cards, today announces its presence at the 2009 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). ZOTAC will display its latest graphics cards and motherboards, including new unannounced products, at the Sands Hall, booth #71946.
"CES 2009 is a big show for us in the US, we'll be using this opportunity to give attendees a sneak peak at our next-generation mini-ITX platforms and graphics cards based on NVIDIA graphics processors and chipsets," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "It'll be an exciting show for ZOTAC."
The ZOTAC booth will be in the Sands Hall at booth #71946. ZOTAC will also occupy a suite at The Mirage hotel and casino for private meetings.
It's time to play at CES 2009.
ZOTAC at CES 2009
Get a sneak peak at upcoming motherboards and graphics cards
Sands Hall, booth #71946
Private meetings at The Mirage hotel and casino
Contact your local ZOTAC sales, marketing or PR rep to schedule meetings
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology