ZOTAC announces presence at CES 2009
Join ZOTAC at CES 2009
HONG KONG - Dec. 4, 2008 - ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of NVIDIA-based motherboards and graphics cards, today announces its presence at the 2009 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). ZOTAC will display its latest graphics cards and motherboards, including new unannounced products, at the Sands Hall, booth #71946.
"CES 2009 is a big show for us in the US, we'll be using this opportunity to give attendees a sneak peak at our next-generation mini-ITX platforms and graphics cards based on NVIDIA graphics processors and chipsets," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "It'll be an exciting show for ZOTAC."
The ZOTAC booth will be in the Sands Hall at booth #71946. ZOTAC will also occupy a suite at The Mirage hotel and casino for private meetings.
It's time to play at CES 2009.
ZOTAC at CES 2009
Get a sneak peak at upcoming motherboards and graphics cards
Sands Hall, booth #71946
Private meetings at The Mirage hotel and casino
Contact your local ZOTAC sales, marketing or PR rep to schedule meetings
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Activists say it's time for US to start promoting 'smart' weapon tech
- Impression Pi VR headset hits Kickstarter goal in just four days
- IDC: Smart buildings to balloon to $17.4 billion in 2019
- Dead or Alive 5 on the PC won't have online play for three more months
- Microsoft begins rolling out its Project Spartan browser to Windows 10
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Supermicro C7X99-OCE (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi