Japanese cooling expert Scythe is hereby announcing a special edition of Ninja 3 CPU Cooler. Silent Version of Ninja 3 CPU Cooler is modified with the aim to create a specially silent operating CPU Cooler. While normal Ninja 3 version comes with a PWM controlled fan operating in a range from 470 to 1.900 rpm, new Ninja 3 Silent Version is equipped with a Slip Stream 120 mm fan (SY1225SL12L) which is spinning constantly at a fan speed of 800 rpm. Hence allows the CPU Cooler to operate at the impressively low noise level of only 10,70 dBA. At the same time the attached Slip Stream 120 mm fan is able to create an airflow of 40,17 CFM, respectively 68 m³/h.
Thanks to this modification overall weight of Ninja 3 Silent Version could be reduced to 1040 Gramm (37.04 oz.). Main heatsink has not been modified and is furthermore equipped with total of 8 high-quality copper heatpipes which are connected to the nickel-plated copper base-plate. Ninja 3 Silent Version covers all current, and previous CPU Sockets such as Intel socket LGA775, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1366 as well as AMD socket 754, 939, AM2, AM2+, AM3, 940, including the new socket AM3+ and FM1. Scythe Flip Mount Super Backplate 2 (F.M.S.B.2) assures safe fit by using a backplate and screw mounting system which was introduced with the normal Version.
Silent Version of Ninja 3 (SCNJ-3000-SV) will be available on the market as of September 2nd 2011 for 37,90 EUR (MSRP, excl. VAT/Tax).
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition