Sharkoon is expanding their collection of PC cases: The Sharkoon Tarea comes with nine 5.25" bays and a straightforward, simple mesh front design as a follow-up to the successful Sharkoon Rebel9 Economy.
The ATX case, to include the interior, maintains a completely black lacquer finish. The front presents itself with nine different mesh faceplates, while mesh inserts in the rounded, vertical frame edges complete the design. The nine 5.25 inch bays and seven card slots offer more than enough room for hard drives, optical drives, function panels and expansion cards of your choice.
Six built-in drives are externally accessible, while the three lower bays are located behind the removable front fan bracket. Sharkoon includes decoupled mounting brackets for hard drives and 3.5 inch drives, as well as mesh faceplates with 3.5 inch openings. Optical drives and hard drives are secured using the practical quick-locking mechanisms; the main board tray provides a CPU cooler mount opening and feedthrough for orderly cable installation. The ATX power supply is fitted on the bottom of the case. The top I/O panel provides audio jacks, two USB2.0 ports and an eSATA interface. Two rubber-protected feedthroughs are provided on the backside for water cooling hoses.
The Sharkoon Tarea comes without any preinstalled fans. For an individual cooling design tailored to particular requirements the case offers mounting options for a 120 mm fan in the front, two 120 mm fans on the side panel and a 80 or 120 mm fan in the rear. The case measures 475 x 200 x 440 (L x W x H), the empty weight is 6.2 kg. The internal dimensions support the installation of graphic cards and power supply?s up to 30 cm in length, and CPU coolers up to 16 cm in height.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Tarea available immediately for the suggested retail price of 36.49 euros in authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Phiaton launches PS 202 NC active noise cancellation earphones
- Famed astronaut Buzz Aldrin shares his 'master plan' for Mars
- LG partners with REEDS Jewelers for the LG Watch Urbane Luxe
- Report: Prior to breach, no one wanted to purchase Ashley Madison
- Konami developers didn't take holidays to get MGS V on PC earlier
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20