Sharkoon is expanding their collection of PC cases: The Sharkoon Tarea comes with nine 5.25" bays and a straightforward, simple mesh front design as a follow-up to the successful Sharkoon Rebel9 Economy.
The ATX case, to include the interior, maintains a completely black lacquer finish. The front presents itself with nine different mesh faceplates, while mesh inserts in the rounded, vertical frame edges complete the design. The nine 5.25 inch bays and seven card slots offer more than enough room for hard drives, optical drives, function panels and expansion cards of your choice.
Six built-in drives are externally accessible, while the three lower bays are located behind the removable front fan bracket. Sharkoon includes decoupled mounting brackets for hard drives and 3.5 inch drives, as well as mesh faceplates with 3.5 inch openings. Optical drives and hard drives are secured using the practical quick-locking mechanisms; the main board tray provides a CPU cooler mount opening and feedthrough for orderly cable installation. The ATX power supply is fitted on the bottom of the case. The top I/O panel provides audio jacks, two USB2.0 ports and an eSATA interface. Two rubber-protected feedthroughs are provided on the backside for water cooling hoses.
The Sharkoon Tarea comes without any preinstalled fans. For an individual cooling design tailored to particular requirements the case offers mounting options for a 120 mm fan in the front, two 120 mm fans on the side panel and a 80 or 120 mm fan in the rear. The case measures 475 x 200 x 440 (L x W x H), the empty weight is 6.2 kg. The internal dimensions support the installation of graphic cards and power supply?s up to 30 cm in length, and CPU coolers up to 16 cm in height.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Tarea available immediately for the suggested retail price of 36.49 euros in authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- ViaSat teams with Boeing for 1Tbps satellites, launches in 2019
- In 8 hours, Windows 10 sends data to Microsoft IP addresses 5500 times
- Magic Leap and Virtuix are the newest members of the ESA
- Opera receives $1.2 billion bid from Chinese consortium
- Filming on 'Star Wars Episode VIII' kicks off
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance