Japanese cooling expert Scythe is releasing new information and details about upcoming products exhibited at IFA 2011 in Berlin. Attendees of the consumer electronics fair IFA 2011 (Berlin, Germany) are able to checkout brand new products from Scythe. Located in the Home Entertainment hall 3.2 at booth number 116 new products are displayed with focus on the Audio segment. Three new Class D Digital Amplifiers PCI Slot Amp (SDAS-1000), 3,5 inch (8,89 cm) sized Bay Amp Pro mini 2000 (SDA35-2000) and the double-decker Kama Bay AMP SDAR-3000 will be introduced to the public.
New Top model from Scythe will be the Kama Bay AMP SDAR-3000 amplifier which is built to fit into two 5,25 inch (13,3 cm) bays of a PC Chassis. Core of this high-end amp will be the Power IC TB2924AFG from Toshiba. Hence allows connection of four different audio sources from which users can choose by switching. More convenient operation is achieved by adding an infrared remote control. Output Power is rated with 16 Watt. Further features are the retro-look analog meters with several different background light colors and one USB Power Charge connector in the front.
Second digital amp is the Bay Amp Pro mini 2000 (SDA35-2000) which can fit one 3,5 inch (8,89 cm) bay of a PC Chassis. Built-in Texas Instruments TPA3123D2 Power IC is allowing total output power of 20 Watt. It is possible to choose between RCA on the rear side of the amplifier or Line-in input on the front. While playing music from an external source built-in USB Power Charge connector allows charging the connected devices battery.
Last but not least is the by far smallest Class D amplifier from Scythe called PCI Slot Amp (SDAS-1000) which is powered by the Power IC Texas Instruments TPA3123D2. Scythe PCI Slot Amp needs to be fitted into the PCI or PCI-Express Slot of a PC and allows 3,5 Watt power output. Switches located on the PCB allow turning the amplifier into a subwoofer amplifier. In combination with the supplied knob it is possible to cut-off the high frequencies and output only low bass frequencies.
These and further new products will be displayed at the booth.
Latest News Posts
- Ashley Madison growing, including almost 90K women last week
- Square Enix: Final Fantasy XV will launch to gamers sometime in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided scheduled for Feb. 23, 2016 launch
- Konami: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is 'stunning' on PC
- New $499 Elite Xbox One model sports 1TB SSDHD, Elite controller
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20