Japanese cooling expert Scythe expands its case fan portfolio by adding two new models from the Slip Stream series. Both axial fans are built in the typical Scythe high quality processing. Ideal application fields are individual airflow optimization inside a PC Chassis and addition for CPU and VGA Coolers. Slip Stream 140 PWM Adjustable VR and Slip Stream 120 PWM Adjustable VR are therefore equipped with two different functions for fan speed adjustments. By using the built-in switch it is possible to choose between conventional voltage regulation and the PWM fan control function which can be customized even further.
Both models are equipped with 120 mm mounting holes enabling wide compatibility range to most on-market PC Chassis as well as CPU Coolers. Switching to the VR mode unlocks the stepless adjustment of fan speed between 500 and 1.900 rpm. Depending on the set fan rpm the airflow varies between 24,5 and 110,31 CFM which is equivalent to 41 - 187 m³/h at a noise level between 7,5 and 37,0 dBA. While using the PWM mode fan speed is adjusted individually by the motherboard PWM fan controller. Users can alter the PWM bandwidth range by turning the VR knob to further optimize airflow and noise level.
Slip Stream 140 PWM Adjustable VR offers same features with a rated fan speed range between 500 and 1.700 rpm. Depending on the settings an airflow between 27,2 and 92,4 CFM respectively 46 and 157 m³/h is being created. While using the PWM mode the PWM bandwidth can be adjusted from 500 and 1.200 rpm (min) to 650 and 1.700 rpm (max).
Both Slip Stream 140 PWM Adjustable VR and Slip Stream 120 PWM Adjustable VR can be purchased as of today for 9,90 EUR (MSRP, excl. VAT/Tax).
Latest News Posts
- Dell unveils a new 27-inch QHD G-Sync monitor, priced at $799
- 'The Iron Giant' theatrical re-release gets first trailer
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Charge ALL the Things With a 4-Port USB Hub
- Trying to prevent drones from dropping contraband into prisons is hard
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20