Japanese cooling expert Scythe expands its case fan portfolio by adding two new models from the Slip Stream series. Both axial fans are built in the typical Scythe high quality processing. Ideal application fields are individual airflow optimization inside a PC Chassis and addition for CPU and VGA Coolers. Slip Stream 140 PWM Adjustable VR and Slip Stream 120 PWM Adjustable VR are therefore equipped with two different functions for fan speed adjustments. By using the built-in switch it is possible to choose between conventional voltage regulation and the PWM fan control function which can be customized even further.
Both models are equipped with 120 mm mounting holes enabling wide compatibility range to most on-market PC Chassis as well as CPU Coolers. Switching to the VR mode unlocks the stepless adjustment of fan speed between 500 and 1.900 rpm. Depending on the set fan rpm the airflow varies between 24,5 and 110,31 CFM which is equivalent to 41 - 187 m³/h at a noise level between 7,5 and 37,0 dBA. While using the PWM mode fan speed is adjusted individually by the motherboard PWM fan controller. Users can alter the PWM bandwidth range by turning the VR knob to further optimize airflow and noise level.
Slip Stream 140 PWM Adjustable VR offers same features with a rated fan speed range between 500 and 1.700 rpm. Depending on the settings an airflow between 27,2 and 92,4 CFM respectively 46 and 157 m³/h is being created. While using the PWM mode the PWM bandwidth can be adjusted from 500 and 1.200 rpm (min) to 650 and 1.700 rpm (max).
Both Slip Stream 140 PWM Adjustable VR and Slip Stream 120 PWM Adjustable VR can be purchased as of today for 9,90 EUR (MSRP, excl. VAT/Tax).
Latest News Posts
- Google hit AI breakthrough that could be huge for self-driving cars
- SanDisk unveils huge 200GB microSD card for Android devices
- Concern in rising number of tax-related scams and cybercrime
- Samsung announces new Gear VR for the new Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge official, with 14nm CPU
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- overclocking guide
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop