Japanese cooling expert Scythe expands its case fan portfolio by adding two new models from the Slip Stream series. Both axial fans are built in the typical Scythe high quality processing. Ideal application fields are individual airflow optimization inside a PC Chassis and addition for CPU and VGA Coolers. Slip Stream 140 PWM Adjustable VR and Slip Stream 120 PWM Adjustable VR are therefore equipped with two different functions for fan speed adjustments. By using the built-in switch it is possible to choose between conventional voltage regulation and the PWM fan control function which can be customized even further.
Both models are equipped with 120 mm mounting holes enabling wide compatibility range to most on-market PC Chassis as well as CPU Coolers. Switching to the VR mode unlocks the stepless adjustment of fan speed between 500 and 1.900 rpm. Depending on the set fan rpm the airflow varies between 24,5 and 110,31 CFM which is equivalent to 41 - 187 m³/h at a noise level between 7,5 and 37,0 dBA. While using the PWM mode fan speed is adjusted individually by the motherboard PWM fan controller. Users can alter the PWM bandwidth range by turning the VR knob to further optimize airflow and noise level.
Slip Stream 140 PWM Adjustable VR offers same features with a rated fan speed range between 500 and 1.700 rpm. Depending on the settings an airflow between 27,2 and 92,4 CFM respectively 46 and 157 m³/h is being created. While using the PWM mode the PWM bandwidth can be adjusted from 500 and 1.200 rpm (min) to 650 and 1.700 rpm (max).
Both Slip Stream 140 PWM Adjustable VR and Slip Stream 120 PWM Adjustable VR can be purchased as of today for 9,90 EUR (MSRP, excl. VAT/Tax).
Latest News Posts
- The first major iPhone 6S images leak, virtually the same design again
- The first official trailer to Danny Boyle's 'Steve Jobs' is here
- NVIDIA rumored to be working on the GeForce GTX 950 Ti
- Facebook is investing considerably into AI and VR technologies
- AMD partners up with Hollywood on all things VR
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- LG G4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - The Battle of Android
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive