Cooler Master, a market leader in providing thermal solutions, computer chassis, power supplies, peripherals, and notebook coolers, announces an innovative new addition to the NotePal U Series, the U Stand. Crafted with a subdued elegance, the U Stand features a brushed aluminum surface that helps expedite heat dissipation. It is an ideal ergonomic companion for laptops up to 17" that are setup at a home or work office.
By including a 3 port USB hub, five adjustable heights, and two silent and movable 100mm fans, the NotePal U Stand becomes a central hub for productivity. Through these, it effectively transforms a laptop into a form that is more ergonomic and connection friendly, like a desktop PC. Utilize the 3 port USB hub to simultaneously connect devices such as printers, scanners, cameras, and more.
Neck and wrist strain are reduced significantly by the five adjustable height settings that empower a user to adjust the viewing and typing angle to one that is more comfortable for their work. In keeping with the Notepal U Series tradition, the U Stand comes equipped with two silent, movable fans. Users may place the fans underneath hot zones to maximize cooling potential. Feel secure in that the NotePal U Stand provides for excellent laptop cooling while being mindful of a users comfort.
The NotePal U Stand will be available at a MSRP of $49.99 on August 23rd, 2011. Find it at retail and online locations along with your favorite Cooler Master, Choiix, and CM Storm products. For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA to reveal next-gen Volta architecture at GTC 2017
- Volta-based GeForce cards coming in 2018 with 48GB GDDR6
- NVIDIA to refresh Pascal GPU architecture in 2017
- New 'Doctor Strange' trailer spends time with villain
- AMD brings Polaris to embedded, the last frontier
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now