Sharkoon SATA QuickPort H3 USB3.0 for 2.5 and 3.5" SATA Hard Drives | incl. Three-Port USB3.0 Hub | MSRP 49.99 euros
Sharkoon is expanding the USB3.0 collection to their "QuickPort" Hard Drive adapter family: The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort H3 USB3.0 offers the traditional plug-in slot for SATA Hard Drives and is directly connected to you computer via the USB3.0 port. With the latest model three USB3.0 Hub ports are integrated into the front side, over the already external SuperSpeed device, for example USB3.0 sticks, which can be directly connected with the system.
The plug-in slot for SATA hard drives in 2.5 and 3.5 inch format contains, similar to other QuickPort models, a hard drive ejection button and LEDs indicating both power supply and hard drive activity. On the backside of the device you will find a separate power button. The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort H3 USB3.0 measures 133 x 71 x 95 mm (W x H x L) and weighs 520 grams. Shipping also includes an instruction manual, power supply, power and USB3.0 cable.
End customers will find the Sharkoon SATA QuickPort H3 USB3.0 available immediately for the suggest retail price of 49.99 euros in authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Verizon wants to be well prepared for the ongoing IoT evolution
- PC manufacturers could receive Microsoft Windows 10 starting in July
- The Google Gmail email service tops 900 million global users
- IDC: PC sales dropping ahead of Windows 10, as competition tightens
- EUROCOM boasts NVIDIA Quadro graphics, 32GB RAM, M.2 SSDs and more
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015