Sharkoon SATA QuickPort H3 USB3.0 for 2.5 and 3.5" SATA Hard Drives | incl. Three-Port USB3.0 Hub | MSRP 49.99 euros
Sharkoon is expanding the USB3.0 collection to their "QuickPort" Hard Drive adapter family: The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort H3 USB3.0 offers the traditional plug-in slot for SATA Hard Drives and is directly connected to you computer via the USB3.0 port. With the latest model three USB3.0 Hub ports are integrated into the front side, over the already external SuperSpeed device, for example USB3.0 sticks, which can be directly connected with the system.
The plug-in slot for SATA hard drives in 2.5 and 3.5 inch format contains, similar to other QuickPort models, a hard drive ejection button and LEDs indicating both power supply and hard drive activity. On the backside of the device you will find a separate power button. The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort H3 USB3.0 measures 133 x 71 x 95 mm (W x H x L) and weighs 520 grams. Shipping also includes an instruction manual, power supply, power and USB3.0 cable.
End customers will find the Sharkoon SATA QuickPort H3 USB3.0 available immediately for the suggest retail price of 49.99 euros in authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Americans think privacy is important, but doubt its possibility
- Google stepping up in Internet of Things, with its Brillo OS
- Want realistic 3D? Microsoft HoloLens should be able to deliver
- Master Ethical Hacking - Save Over 90% On 6 In-Depth Courses
- G.SKILL announces two 'major extreme' OC events for Computex next week
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications