Sharkoon SATA QuickPort H3 USB3.0 for 2.5 and 3.5" SATA Hard Drives | incl. Three-Port USB3.0 Hub | MSRP 49.99 euros
Sharkoon is expanding the USB3.0 collection to their "QuickPort" Hard Drive adapter family: The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort H3 USB3.0 offers the traditional plug-in slot for SATA Hard Drives and is directly connected to you computer via the USB3.0 port. With the latest model three USB3.0 Hub ports are integrated into the front side, over the already external SuperSpeed device, for example USB3.0 sticks, which can be directly connected with the system.
The plug-in slot for SATA hard drives in 2.5 and 3.5 inch format contains, similar to other QuickPort models, a hard drive ejection button and LEDs indicating both power supply and hard drive activity. On the backside of the device you will find a separate power button. The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort H3 USB3.0 measures 133 x 71 x 95 mm (W x H x L) and weighs 520 grams. Shipping also includes an instruction manual, power supply, power and USB3.0 cable.
End customers will find the Sharkoon SATA QuickPort H3 USB3.0 available immediately for the suggest retail price of 49.99 euros in authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm has made $9.2 billion in royalties from Samsung over 4 years
- 'Star Wars: Battlefront' in-game trailer released
- First 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' trailer is here!
- Hacker group from China has launched coordinated attacks for a decade
- Last Chance to Grab The Bluetooth Feather Earbuds For $24.99
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- InWin D-Frame Mini Mini-ITX Tower Chassis Review
- iClever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives