ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today debuts the new GeForce GTS 450 ECO Edition with enhanced energy-efficiency. The new ZOTAC GeForce GTS 450 ECO Edition delivers best-in-class energy efficiency with a 33-perecent reduction in energy consumption.
"ZOTAC understands the importance of energy-efficient graphics performance for users that demand the latest 3D features with a performance kick," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "With the ZOTAC GeForce GTS 450 ECO Edition, we were able to improve energy-efficiency and eliminate the external power connector without sacrificing any GPU features."
The ZOTAC GeForce GTS 450 ECO Edition is the perfect graphics card for home theatre aficionados with superior home theatre-friendly features including hardware video decode acceleration for high-definition Blu-ray and Adobe Flash HD content, audio bitstreaming of Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. NVIDIA 3D Vision readiness enables the ZOTAC GeForce GTS 450 ECO Edition to output Blu-ray 3D content via HDMI 1.4a for stunning 3D video playback.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTS 450 ECO Edition.
Latest News Posts
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller