ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today debuts the new GeForce GTS 450 ECO Edition with enhanced energy-efficiency. The new ZOTAC GeForce GTS 450 ECO Edition delivers best-in-class energy efficiency with a 33-perecent reduction in energy consumption.
"ZOTAC understands the importance of energy-efficient graphics performance for users that demand the latest 3D features with a performance kick," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "With the ZOTAC GeForce GTS 450 ECO Edition, we were able to improve energy-efficiency and eliminate the external power connector without sacrificing any GPU features."
The ZOTAC GeForce GTS 450 ECO Edition is the perfect graphics card for home theatre aficionados with superior home theatre-friendly features including hardware video decode acceleration for high-definition Blu-ray and Adobe Flash HD content, audio bitstreaming of Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. NVIDIA 3D Vision readiness enables the ZOTAC GeForce GTS 450 ECO Edition to output Blu-ray 3D content via HDMI 1.4a for stunning 3D video playback.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTS 450 ECO Edition.
Latest News Posts
- Early copy of No Man's Sky allegedly sold for $1,250
- NVIDIA ordered to pay each GeForce GTX 970 $30 over VRAM controversy
- Facebook now has over 1.7 billion monthly active users
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Disney developing 'Rocketeer' sequel
- Asus Stix X99
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio