Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced worldwide retail availability of 4GB DDR3 memory for Apple Mac desktop and laptop PCs.
Corsair's Mac memory kits are tested at Apple Developer Compatibility Labs and are guaranteed to work with any Mac desktop or notebook PC that supports 4GB DDR3 SODIMMs, including iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro, MacBook, and MacBook Pro models. This includes virtually all models offered by Apple since 2010.
The new DDR3 Mac memory upgrades, like all Corsair DRAM products, are tested to exacting standards and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
An article detailing the installation of Corsair Mac memory in a MacBook Pro can be found on the Corsair Blog, here.
"Macs are often the platform of choice for video production, photo editing and graphics design, and these applications require lots of memory." said Giovanni Sena, Director of Memory Products at Corsair. "With hassle-free compatibility and renowned Corsair compatibility and support, our new Mac memory upgrades are a smart performance investment.
Corsair Mac memory upgrade kits are available in the following configurations:
The new DDR3 Mac memory kits are available immediately from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors.
Latest News Posts
- Chinese hackers blamed in recent GitHub DDoS cyberattack siege
- Meet The SKEYE Nano Drone The World's Smallest Quadcopter
- IDC: Wearables market to reach 45.7 million shipped in 2015
- One interesting marketing video - MSI shows you how to build a PC
- Fitbit not intimidated by upcoming Apple Watch smartwatch launch
- booting from SM951
- GIGABYTE BRIX BXi7H-5500 Ultra Compact Mini PC Review
- P8Z77-V deluxe stopping at Hex 62
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Asrock n68c-s UCC RAM problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi