The 'Airflow King' reemerges with advanced airflow, touch powered fans, and USB 3.0
El Monte, CA - August 18, 2011 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Tempest 410 and Tempest 410 Elite enthusiast cases. In the tradition of the Tempest series, Tempest 410 delivers the aggressive airflow required to meet the most demanding enthusiast's overclocking needs. Dual touch powered 120mm front fans equipped with removable filters highlight the Tempest 410 feature set. The touch powered fan compartments are wireless so it helps save a lot of time when removing the fans.
Cooling innovation is further advanced by extra-large honeycomb mesh design and dual radiator support for all-in-one liquid cooling solutions. The Tempest 410 Elite version ups the ante with additional innovative features including an acrylic side panel for interior viewing of CPU and components.
"The original Tempest was the chassis that really put NZXT on the map for specializing in aggressive airflow" said Johnny Hou, Founder and Chief Designer at NZXT. "The 410 and 410 Elite take the series to an entirely new level with superior features like innovative touch powered fans. This is truly an overclocker's dream chassis."
The Tempest 410 and Tempest 410 Elite are available for $79.99 and 89.99 respectively. For more information visit http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/crafted_series/tempest_410 and http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/crafted_series/tempest_410_elite
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT. http://www.nzxt.com
Latest News Posts
- Hitman is part of AMD's Gaming Evolved program, includes DX12 features
- Infinity Ward is working on the next Call of Duty, due late this year
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Unity answers Unreal's VR Editor with its own VR-in-VR dev toolset
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives