The 'Airflow King' reemerges with advanced airflow, touch powered fans, and USB 3.0
El Monte, CA - August 18, 2011 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Tempest 410 and Tempest 410 Elite enthusiast cases. In the tradition of the Tempest series, Tempest 410 delivers the aggressive airflow required to meet the most demanding enthusiast's overclocking needs. Dual touch powered 120mm front fans equipped with removable filters highlight the Tempest 410 feature set. The touch powered fan compartments are wireless so it helps save a lot of time when removing the fans.
Cooling innovation is further advanced by extra-large honeycomb mesh design and dual radiator support for all-in-one liquid cooling solutions. The Tempest 410 Elite version ups the ante with additional innovative features including an acrylic side panel for interior viewing of CPU and components.
"The original Tempest was the chassis that really put NZXT on the map for specializing in aggressive airflow" said Johnny Hou, Founder and Chief Designer at NZXT. "The 410 and 410 Elite take the series to an entirely new level with superior features like innovative touch powered fans. This is truly an overclocker's dream chassis."
The Tempest 410 and Tempest 410 Elite are available for $79.99 and 89.99 respectively. For more information visit http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/crafted_series/tempest_410 and http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/crafted_series/tempest_410_elite
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT. http://www.nzxt.com
Latest News Posts
- The new Nexus 5 will feature 1080p display, 6-core CPU and USB Type-C
- MSI shows off new gaming notebooks powered by Intel Skylake
- EVGA will soon be entering the enthusiast gaming notebook market
- NVIDIA GRID 2.0 will be powered by Maxwell-based Tesla M60, Tesla M6
- Intel will be pushing eDRAM into its Iris and Iris Pro graphics
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015