The 'Airflow King' reemerges with advanced airflow, touch powered fans, and USB 3.0
El Monte, CA - August 18, 2011 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Tempest 410 and Tempest 410 Elite enthusiast cases. In the tradition of the Tempest series, Tempest 410 delivers the aggressive airflow required to meet the most demanding enthusiast's overclocking needs. Dual touch powered 120mm front fans equipped with removable filters highlight the Tempest 410 feature set. The touch powered fan compartments are wireless so it helps save a lot of time when removing the fans.
Cooling innovation is further advanced by extra-large honeycomb mesh design and dual radiator support for all-in-one liquid cooling solutions. The Tempest 410 Elite version ups the ante with additional innovative features including an acrylic side panel for interior viewing of CPU and components.
"The original Tempest was the chassis that really put NZXT on the map for specializing in aggressive airflow" said Johnny Hou, Founder and Chief Designer at NZXT. "The 410 and 410 Elite take the series to an entirely new level with superior features like innovative touch powered fans. This is truly an overclocker's dream chassis."
The Tempest 410 and Tempest 410 Elite are available for $79.99 and 89.99 respectively. For more information visit http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/crafted_series/tempest_410 and http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/crafted_series/tempest_410_elite
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT. http://www.nzxt.com
Latest News Posts
- Valve kicks off its stealth-themed Steam sale, with 64 games on sale
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card