Auzentech Unveils X-Fi Forte 7.1 Native PCI Express® Soundcard
X-Fi Forte Low-Profile Sound Card announced for Gamers and Audiophiles
Santa Clara, CA - December 2, 2008: Auzentech, Inc. (www.auzentech.com) has unveiled the X-Fi Forte PCI-Express® sound card. The Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 is the first Low Profile native PCI express® audio card that Auzentech has designed especially for gamers and audiophiles. Compared to the X-Fi chipset reference design, the Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 has improved circuitry and components.
"A large percentage of our customers are both gamers and audiophiles," said Stephane Bae, president of Auzentech, Inc. "Increasingly, they are requesting a low-profile sound card with 'mind-blowing' audio playback for music, movies, and games. We created the Auzen X-Fi Forte with these customers in mind."
The Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 marks the first time the Creative X-Fi Native PCI Express® chipset has been available in a low-profile board, as well as the first time it has been available in a a third-party soundcard.
The Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 soundcard is scheduled for release before the end of December of 2008. The MSRP is planned at $149.99.
- Low Profile Audio Card
- Developed around the Creative X-Fi Native PCI Express® chipset
- Dolby Digital Live for Windows XP and Vista
- DTS Neo:PC & DTS Interactive for Vista
- Low-profile and standard-profile brackets included
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. (www.auzentech.com) is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in San Jose, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (HDA X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (HDA X-Mystique 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- Set off 'John Wick' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Roadshow
- Samsung's Galaxy S6 is demolishing the competition in early benchmarks
- AVG reveals eyeglasses that make you invisible to facial recognition
- Epic Games makes Unreal Engine 4 free for all
- ScaleUp 3,000mAh Portable Battery with LCD Review
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams