Auzentech Unveils X-Fi Forte 7.1 Native PCI Express® Soundcard
X-Fi Forte Low-Profile Sound Card announced for Gamers and Audiophiles
Santa Clara, CA - December 2, 2008: Auzentech, Inc. (www.auzentech.com) has unveiled the X-Fi Forte PCI-Express® sound card. The Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 is the first Low Profile native PCI express® audio card that Auzentech has designed especially for gamers and audiophiles. Compared to the X-Fi chipset reference design, the Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 has improved circuitry and components.
"A large percentage of our customers are both gamers and audiophiles," said Stephane Bae, president of Auzentech, Inc. "Increasingly, they are requesting a low-profile sound card with 'mind-blowing' audio playback for music, movies, and games. We created the Auzen X-Fi Forte with these customers in mind."
The Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 marks the first time the Creative X-Fi Native PCI Express® chipset has been available in a low-profile board, as well as the first time it has been available in a a third-party soundcard.
The Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 soundcard is scheduled for release before the end of December of 2008. The MSRP is planned at $149.99.
- Low Profile Audio Card
- Developed around the Creative X-Fi Native PCI Express® chipset
- Dolby Digital Live for Windows XP and Vista
- DTS Neo:PC & DTS Interactive for Vista
- Low-profile and standard-profile brackets included
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. (www.auzentech.com) is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in San Jose, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (HDA X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (HDA X-Mystique 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- Artist leaves Naughty Dog for Ubisoft, comes back to Naughty Dog
- MSI boasts world's first Microsoft Windows 10 certification
- Japan submits a solid entry to the Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational
- EK pushes new Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 water block to the market
- Another underdog chassis company continuing the minimalism trend
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Stuttering issues after F8 BIOS update GA-Z87-HD3
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling