Auzentech Unveils X-Fi Forte 7.1 Native PCI Express® Soundcard
X-Fi Forte Low-Profile Sound Card announced for Gamers and Audiophiles
Santa Clara, CA - December 2, 2008: Auzentech, Inc. (www.auzentech.com) has unveiled the X-Fi Forte PCI-Express® sound card. The Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 is the first Low Profile native PCI express® audio card that Auzentech has designed especially for gamers and audiophiles. Compared to the X-Fi chipset reference design, the Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 has improved circuitry and components.
"A large percentage of our customers are both gamers and audiophiles," said Stephane Bae, president of Auzentech, Inc. "Increasingly, they are requesting a low-profile sound card with 'mind-blowing' audio playback for music, movies, and games. We created the Auzen X-Fi Forte with these customers in mind."
The Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 marks the first time the Creative X-Fi Native PCI Express® chipset has been available in a low-profile board, as well as the first time it has been available in a a third-party soundcard.
The Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 soundcard is scheduled for release before the end of December of 2008. The MSRP is planned at $149.99.
- Low Profile Audio Card
- Developed around the Creative X-Fi Native PCI Express® chipset
- Dolby Digital Live for Windows XP and Vista
- DTS Neo:PC & DTS Interactive for Vista
- Low-profile and standard-profile brackets included
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. (www.auzentech.com) is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in San Jose, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (HDA X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (HDA X-Mystique 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- EA announces Battlefield Hardline Premium for $50
- Qualcomm teases Snapdragon 820 processor for late 2015, early 2016
- LG details its Watch Urbane smartwatch in its latest video
- Hands-on with HTC's latest One M9 smartphone at MWC 2015
- BlackBerry expanding software products for Apple iOS, Google Android
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- PC-O7S availability (USA)?
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees