Auzentech Unveils X-Fi Forte 7.1 Native PCI Express® Soundcard
X-Fi Forte Low-Profile Sound Card announced for Gamers and Audiophiles
Santa Clara, CA - December 2, 2008: Auzentech, Inc. (www.auzentech.com) has unveiled the X-Fi Forte PCI-Express® sound card. The Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 is the first Low Profile native PCI express® audio card that Auzentech has designed especially for gamers and audiophiles. Compared to the X-Fi chipset reference design, the Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 has improved circuitry and components.
"A large percentage of our customers are both gamers and audiophiles," said Stephane Bae, president of Auzentech, Inc. "Increasingly, they are requesting a low-profile sound card with 'mind-blowing' audio playback for music, movies, and games. We created the Auzen X-Fi Forte with these customers in mind."
The Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 marks the first time the Creative X-Fi Native PCI Express® chipset has been available in a low-profile board, as well as the first time it has been available in a a third-party soundcard.
The Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 soundcard is scheduled for release before the end of December of 2008. The MSRP is planned at $149.99.
- Low Profile Audio Card
- Developed around the Creative X-Fi Native PCI Express® chipset
- Dolby Digital Live for Windows XP and Vista
- DTS Neo:PC & DTS Interactive for Vista
- Low-profile and standard-profile brackets included
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. (www.auzentech.com) is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in San Jose, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (HDA X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (HDA X-Mystique 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- LG announces 'Ray' smartphone for 3G markets
- Power two systems with one power supply thanks to Phanteks' splitter
- QPAD uses DreamHack to launch its first new mouse shape in seven years
- Noctua says its 24V industrial fans are the best an enthusiast can get
- Samsung announces huge 128GB DDR4 DIMMs for enterprise, data centers
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS