Auzentech Unveils X-Fi Forte 7.1 Native PCI Express® Soundcard
X-Fi Forte Low-Profile Sound Card announced for Gamers and Audiophiles
Santa Clara, CA - December 2, 2008: Auzentech, Inc. (www.auzentech.com) has unveiled the X-Fi Forte PCI-Express® sound card. The Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 is the first Low Profile native PCI express® audio card that Auzentech has designed especially for gamers and audiophiles. Compared to the X-Fi chipset reference design, the Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 has improved circuitry and components.
"A large percentage of our customers are both gamers and audiophiles," said Stephane Bae, president of Auzentech, Inc. "Increasingly, they are requesting a low-profile sound card with 'mind-blowing' audio playback for music, movies, and games. We created the Auzen X-Fi Forte with these customers in mind."
The Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 marks the first time the Creative X-Fi Native PCI Express® chipset has been available in a low-profile board, as well as the first time it has been available in a a third-party soundcard.
The Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 soundcard is scheduled for release before the end of December of 2008. The MSRP is planned at $149.99.
- Low Profile Audio Card
- Developed around the Creative X-Fi Native PCI Express® chipset
- Dolby Digital Live for Windows XP and Vista
- DTS Neo:PC & DTS Interactive for Vista
- Low-profile and standard-profile brackets included
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. (www.auzentech.com) is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in San Jose, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (HDA X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (HDA X-Mystique 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- Over 14 million people installed Windows 10 in the first 24 hours
- Cardiac microchip able to offer patients warning to heart problems
- Chinese launching chaotic number of attacks against US infrastructure
- VRDC will precede GDC 2016 for all things VR game development
- Hands on with the fully modular Plantronics RIG 500 series headsets
- I am the new one
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis