New Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 for Mac is Powered by Light, but Can Operate for up to Three Months in Total Darkness
FREMONT, Calif. - Aug. 17, 2011 - Today, Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) brings the power of light to Mac users with the Logitech® Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 for Mac®. With the same award-winning design and feature set as the Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750, this newest version - available in multiple colors - makes battery hassles a thing of the past thanks to its onboard solar cells that power the keyboard using ambient light.
"We hear from consumers all the time that they want to see more Mac products from us," said Rory Dooley, Logitech senior vice president and general manager of the Control Devices business unit. "I'm proud to say we've listened, and are excited to offer one of our most innovative keyboards designed specifically for Mac users."
Available in five colors - four exclusively for Mac users - the Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 for Mac is powered by light - even indoors. It powers itself with ambient light in the room - there's no need for direct sunlight - so you'll never have to hassle with changing batteries. And on a full charge it can work for up to three months in total darkness. Plus, you can download the solar power app that gives you at-a-glance information about battery levels, and even alerts you when you need more light.
With its PVC-free construction and fully recyclable box, this keyboard is designed to help minimize its environmental footprint. A full-size wireless keyboard, the Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 for Mac includes a number pad and features a layout designed for Mac users, so everything is where you expect it to be. Combining the best of traditional keyboards and laptops with a Logitech-only concave key-cap design, the keyboard lets you enjoy faster, quieter, feel-good typing - hour after hour. With sleek lines and a thin profile, this stylish, streamlined keyboard adds style to your workspace-whether you've got a laptop or desktop.
The Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 for Mac comes with advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity to virtually eliminate delays or dropouts, and a plug-and-forget Unifying receiver that is so small it stays in your laptop, so your keyboard is always ready to use. .
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 for Mac is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in August, for a suggested retail price of $59.99 (U.S.). To see available colors in your area or to order yours today please visit http://www.logitech.com.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- Apple iPhone 6s was the best-selling smartphone of 2016
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- Intel working on next-gen Xeon with 32C/64T of power
- Xbox boss: first-party Project Scorpio games 'critical'
- Apple rumored to consider purchasing Disney
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse