MSI Computer Corp., a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, announces the availability of the stylish X460 and X460DX notebooks, the 14-inch mobile powerhouse for professionals on the go. Part of the X Series ultra-slim notebooks, both units are powered by Intel Core processors, Integrated Intel GMA HD or NVIDIA GeForce GT540M video cards, Microsoft Windows 7, and THX TruStudio PRO.
"The X460 and X460DX takes our current X Series to another level, shrinking the power and performance of a larger notebook into a mobile unit with exceptional battery life," said Andy Tung, Vice President of Sales for MSI US. "Crafted with the mobile professional in mind, these units feature a sleek design that reflects MSI's pursuit for innovation and style."
Featuring Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) 2.0, the X460 model enables users to easily connect their laptops to any television unit using standard Wi-Fi. In addition, both models feature THX TruStudio PRO, an audio technology designed to bring the experience found in live performances, films and recording studios into notebooks and desktop PCs.
"The MSI X460 model featuring the latest Intel Core processors and Wireless Display technology effectively addresses the needs of the mobile professional, giving them superior performance and easy connectivity," said Joe Van de Water, Product Marketing Manager at Intel.
Available in three distinct configurations, all models come with two USB 3.0 ports, HDMI connectivity, and 1.3 MP integrated webcam for easy expansion and networking.
All models are protected by a 1 year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty and are currently available for order at Newegg and Amazon starting at $799.99 MSRP.
Latest News Posts
- Growing number of people in US embracing mobile banking apps, services
- Report: Trent Reznor will be point man to relaunch Beats Music
- GameStop: Gamers won't have as many console bundles in 2015
- North Korea denies hacking South Korean nuclear power company
- 3D Robotics releases DroneKit open source API for app development
- Jenkins J10 Black Earphones Review - $3 can go a long way
- Z68 bios update to 2.2 no win boot.. where is old bios (1.40)
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi