MSI Computer Corp., a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, announces the availability of the stylish X460 and X460DX notebooks, the 14-inch mobile powerhouse for professionals on the go. Part of the X Series ultra-slim notebooks, both units are powered by Intel Core processors, Integrated Intel GMA HD or NVIDIA GeForce GT540M video cards, Microsoft Windows 7, and THX TruStudio PRO.
"The X460 and X460DX takes our current X Series to another level, shrinking the power and performance of a larger notebook into a mobile unit with exceptional battery life," said Andy Tung, Vice President of Sales for MSI US. "Crafted with the mobile professional in mind, these units feature a sleek design that reflects MSI's pursuit for innovation and style."
Featuring Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) 2.0, the X460 model enables users to easily connect their laptops to any television unit using standard Wi-Fi. In addition, both models feature THX TruStudio PRO, an audio technology designed to bring the experience found in live performances, films and recording studios into notebooks and desktop PCs.
"The MSI X460 model featuring the latest Intel Core processors and Wireless Display technology effectively addresses the needs of the mobile professional, giving them superior performance and easy connectivity," said Joe Van de Water, Product Marketing Manager at Intel.
Available in three distinct configurations, all models come with two USB 3.0 ports, HDMI connectivity, and 1.3 MP integrated webcam for easy expansion and networking.
All models are protected by a 1 year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty and are currently available for order at Newegg and Amazon starting at $799.99 MSRP.
Latest News Posts
- LG partners with REEDS Jewelers for the LG Watch Urbane Luxe
- Report: Prior to breach, no one wanted to purchase Ashley Madison
- Konami developers didn't take holidays to get MGS V on PC earlier
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20