MSI Computer Corp., a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, announces the availability of the stylish X460 and X460DX notebooks, the 14-inch mobile powerhouse for professionals on the go. Part of the X Series ultra-slim notebooks, both units are powered by Intel Core processors, Integrated Intel GMA HD or NVIDIA GeForce GT540M video cards, Microsoft Windows 7, and THX TruStudio PRO.
"The X460 and X460DX takes our current X Series to another level, shrinking the power and performance of a larger notebook into a mobile unit with exceptional battery life," said Andy Tung, Vice President of Sales for MSI US. "Crafted with the mobile professional in mind, these units feature a sleek design that reflects MSI's pursuit for innovation and style."
Featuring Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) 2.0, the X460 model enables users to easily connect their laptops to any television unit using standard Wi-Fi. In addition, both models feature THX TruStudio PRO, an audio technology designed to bring the experience found in live performances, films and recording studios into notebooks and desktop PCs.
"The MSI X460 model featuring the latest Intel Core processors and Wireless Display technology effectively addresses the needs of the mobile professional, giving them superior performance and easy connectivity," said Joe Van de Water, Product Marketing Manager at Intel.
Available in three distinct configurations, all models come with two USB 3.0 ports, HDMI connectivity, and 1.3 MP integrated webcam for easy expansion and networking.
All models are protected by a 1 year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty and are currently available for order at Newegg and Amazon starting at $799.99 MSRP.
Latest News Posts
- MSI boasts world's first Microsoft Windows 10 certification
- Japan submits a solid entry to the Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational
- EK pushes new Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 water block to the market
- Another underdog chassis company continuing the minimalism trend
- The new Need for Speed is coming coupled with wild feature claims
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Stuttering issues after F8 BIOS update GA-Z87-HD3
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling