To push the thermal performance envelop of the Precision series to a new level, SilverStone engineers implemented the award-winning 180mm Air Penetrator fan (AP181) into the PS06 tower chassis. With the AP181 and an included silent 120mm fan, the PS06 is capable of top-level cooling performance usually reserved for chassis with twice the cost. Two additional 120mm fan slots lets users further improve cooling performance if necessary. To help keep the dust out while providing great performance, all intake fan slots are also equipped with easily removable fan filters to work effectively with the default positive pressure airflow scheme.
Ergonomic features from previous Precision series have also been retained with tool-less mechanisms for all drive bays along with a newly added external accessible 3.5"/2.5" combo hot-swappable bay on the front panel for convenient hard drive storage. Rounding up this superb package are all black interior, cable routing holes, anti-vibration hard drive brackets, dual USB 3.0 ports, and a daring new high-tech exterior styling. For enthusiasts looking for the most advanced mid-tower chassis available at a great price, the Precision PS06 is a great choice.
Positive air pressure design optimizes cooling performance
Quick removal dust filters
Mid-size tower chassis for all around integration
Great cooling performance with top mounted 180mm Air Penetrator fan
Convenient tool-less installation for nearly all components
All black painted interior
Hot-swappable hard drive bay for maximum flexibility
Please find further information about the PS06B-A here: http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=298&area=en
SST-PS06B-A is available on 16.08.2011.
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 82,- Euro
Latest News Posts
- EA announces Battlefield Hardline Premium for $50
- Qualcomm teases Snapdragon 820 processor for late 2015, early 2016
- LG details its Watch Urbane smartwatch in its latest video
- Hands-on with HTC's latest One M9 smartphone at MWC 2015
- BlackBerry expanding software products for Apple iOS, Google Android
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- PC-O7S availability (USA)?
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees