To push the thermal performance envelop of the Precision series to a new level, SilverStone engineers implemented the award-winning 180mm Air Penetrator fan (AP181) into the PS06 tower chassis. With the AP181 and an included silent 120mm fan, the PS06 is capable of top-level cooling performance usually reserved for chassis with twice the cost. Two additional 120mm fan slots lets users further improve cooling performance if necessary. To help keep the dust out while providing great performance, all intake fan slots are also equipped with easily removable fan filters to work effectively with the default positive pressure airflow scheme.
Ergonomic features from previous Precision series have also been retained with tool-less mechanisms for all drive bays along with a newly added external accessible 3.5"/2.5" combo hot-swappable bay on the front panel for convenient hard drive storage. Rounding up this superb package are all black interior, cable routing holes, anti-vibration hard drive brackets, dual USB 3.0 ports, and a daring new high-tech exterior styling. For enthusiasts looking for the most advanced mid-tower chassis available at a great price, the Precision PS06 is a great choice.
Positive air pressure design optimizes cooling performance
Quick removal dust filters
Mid-size tower chassis for all around integration
Great cooling performance with top mounted 180mm Air Penetrator fan
Convenient tool-less installation for nearly all components
All black painted interior
Hot-swappable hard drive bay for maximum flexibility
Please find further information about the PS06B-A here: http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=298&area=en
SST-PS06B-A is available on 16.08.2011.
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 82,- Euro
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is official, beta available soon
- Swedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!