Enhance PC gaming experience by connecting to an Apple LED Cinema Display
Brea, CA - August 16, 2011 - Kanex, maker of audio-visual solutions for Apple computers, is excited to announce the C24DL, a full resolution dual-link digital video inverter (DVI) to 27 inch Apple LED Cinema Display (ACD). The C24DL is a simple dual-link DVI with USB to Mini DisplayPort converter designed for users with PCs with high-end graphics cards or legacy Macs (2006-early 2008 MacBook Pro, 2005-mid 2007 Mac Mini) to connect specifically to a 27 inch ACD.
The C247DL allows PC users to enjoy the best gaming experience possible. Gamers with PC's equipped with high-end graphic cards such as AMD Radeon HD6990 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590 can now enjoy a rich and life-like environment on a 27 inch ACD.
The Kanex C247DL supports the native resolution (2560x1440) of the ACD not available with other standard DVI adapters. The innovative converter actively converts the video signal from the dual-link DVI delivering pixel perfect resolution. The included USB cable powers the C247DL, allows for audio transfer to the ACD speakers, and supports all USB 2.0 functions including use of the iSight camera.
The C247DL is available now for $149 at KanexLive.com/C247DL.
Kanex offers an extensive selection of product solutions that specifically designed to provide new and exciting ways to connect devices and displays in a rapidly changing technological world. For more information about Kanex and its products, go to http://www.KanexLive.com.
Apple, Mac, and Apple Cinema Display are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V now ready for pre-load on PSN and Steam in NA
- Far Cry: Primal's story isn't linear, tied to building up your village
- This rugged Chromebook can be dropped from 2 feet off the ground
- Sony is bringing Crash Bandicoot back, says NECA exec
- Massive SSD's could be on the horizon with Micron's new 3D NAND tech
- Help choosing a motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives