Enhance PC gaming experience by connecting to an Apple LED Cinema Display
Brea, CA - August 16, 2011 - Kanex, maker of audio-visual solutions for Apple computers, is excited to announce the C24DL, a full resolution dual-link digital video inverter (DVI) to 27 inch Apple LED Cinema Display (ACD). The C24DL is a simple dual-link DVI with USB to Mini DisplayPort converter designed for users with PCs with high-end graphics cards or legacy Macs (2006-early 2008 MacBook Pro, 2005-mid 2007 Mac Mini) to connect specifically to a 27 inch ACD.
The C247DL allows PC users to enjoy the best gaming experience possible. Gamers with PC's equipped with high-end graphic cards such as AMD Radeon HD6990 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590 can now enjoy a rich and life-like environment on a 27 inch ACD.
The Kanex C247DL supports the native resolution (2560x1440) of the ACD not available with other standard DVI adapters. The innovative converter actively converts the video signal from the dual-link DVI delivering pixel perfect resolution. The included USB cable powers the C247DL, allows for audio transfer to the ACD speakers, and supports all USB 2.0 functions including use of the iSight camera.
The C247DL is available now for $149 at KanexLive.com/C247DL.
Kanex offers an extensive selection of product solutions that specifically designed to provide new and exciting ways to connect devices and displays in a rapidly changing technological world. For more information about Kanex and its products, go to http://www.KanexLive.com.
Apple, Mac, and Apple Cinema Display are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
Latest News Posts
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017