PNY Technologies, Inc. launches their all-in-one Liquid Cooled Graphics solution, now available to consumers nationwide. The new line of Liquid Cooled Graphics will debut with two options: the XLR8 Liquid Cooled GeForce GTX 580 and XLR8 Liquid Cooled GeForce GTX 580 with CPU Cooling.
PNY and Asetek, a leader in CPU thermal management, have combined forces to launch a high-end Liquid Cooled Graphics solution geared towards gaming enthusiasts. Consumers will receive a fully integrated XLR8 GeForce GTX liquid cooled graphics system, with a combination GPU/CPU cooling version available as well. Engineered with a closed loop system, and built with an Asetek sealed water cooler already attached, the PNY design offers consumers an out-of-the-box ready, simple to install and reliable product.
PNY's new Liquid Cooled Graphics system delivers significant benefits, with up to 30% cooler temperatures, 30% quieter acoustics and 10% faster performance than the standard reference designed NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 graphics card. With increased overclocking headroom versus air cooled, the liquid keeps overall temperature and noise levels low, while providing better performance for gamers. With a 30% reduction in temperature, PC parts are protected due to lower exposure to hot temperatures. Additionally, less noise is produced as fans aren't running at maximum speed to compensate for the heat. Lower acoustics means a quieter gaming environment for more intense concentration and the option for gamers to eliminate the use of headphones to mask noise levels. The overall advantage is extreme performance and higher frame rates without the heat.
"Designed to increase performance while reducing noise and temperature, PNY's Liquid Cooled Graphics offers the fastest factory-overclocked card currently on the market at 857 MHz," said Nicholas Mauro, senior marketing manager, PC components for PNY. "The simple all-in-one design offers a powerful, yet easy to install and cost-effective gaming solution that's backed by the PNY warranty. This highly anticipated graphics option will enable more enthusiast gamers to experience gaming in a whole new way."
The first 100 consumers to purchase from PNY.com will receive a special promotional launch bundle. With the purchase of a Liquid Cooled GTX 580 on PNY.com, consumers will receive over $100 worth of bonus PNY gear: a 16ft Active High Speed HDMI Mini to HDMI Cable, a custom-built PNY 8GB 'Liquid Cooled' USB Flash Drive, and a 'Liquid Cooled' logo T-shirt. This bundle is available for a limited time only and only on PNY.com.
XLR8 Liquid Cooled GTX 580: $579.99
XLR8 Liquid Cooled GTX 580 with CPU Cooling: $649.99
1536 MB of GDDR5 frame buffer memory
857 MHz core clock and 1714 MHz processor core clock
512 processor cores
202.18 GB/second memory bandwidth
384-bit memory interface
A texture fill rate of 54.85 billion/second
An effective memory data rate of 4212 MHz
PNY offers a 5-Year Warranty for the Liquid Cooled system. Users have a standard 3-year out of box warranty, extended to 5 years upon completion of product registration at PNY.com within 90 days of purchase. PNY also offers free 24-hour technical support.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni