An industry pioneer and continual innovator, Thermaltake is the leading performance brand in PC thermal solutions, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the e-Sports hardware market, with "delivering the perfect user experience" as the optimized mission. With a design perfected through an revolutionary sense of style, highly exclusive appointments and cutting-edge technology, the extensively updated Thermaltake Spacecraft VF-I mid-tower chassis will be available from mid August, 2011.
The new Thermaltake Spacecraft VF-I mid-tower chassis embodies the unique design for eSports look and feel, that encourage space addicts to explore cyberspace with endless possibility, together with an external USB 3.0 connection, the water cooling support for internal 240mm radiator; it is designed especially for Micro-ATX and ATX motherboards, also it now benefits from the impressive ventilation performance of the HDD, CPU and "VGA" Air Cooling Systems. In terms of the unique mechanical design and enhanced thermal system of the Spacecraft VF-I mid-tower chassis, it is a great alternative for DIY users of all levels. Allowing for flexibility, easy maintenance and upgradeable possibilities, the advanced features make the new Spacecraft VF-I mid-tower chassis be an accessible e-Sports chassis in the market.
Maximum Expansion Possibilities and Aluminum front bezel
Thermaltake devoted to create an exciting and fascinating user experience and a more personalized lifestyle for the users and gamers. The design concept of the Spacecraft VF-I mid-tower chassis can be breakdown into "Space" and "Craft." As "space" is the major concern when it comes to what could be equipped in a chassis, the Thermaltake spaced the interior of Spacecraft VF-I mid-tower chassis to facilitate the installation of all mirco-ATX and ATX with the ability to attach one of our prime CPU cooler the Frio OCK for maximum expansion possibilities. It will also supports the most advance AMD & NVIDIA graphic cards up to 12.5" long (i.e. nVidia GTX 590 & AMD HD6990). Moreover, Spacecraft VF-I mid-tower chassis provides massive storage capability with 4 x 5.25", 6 x 3.5" and 1 x 2.5" HDD/SSD bays. Featuring the intelligent layout and engineered interior, Thermaltake also crafted the exterior together with an aluminum front bezel and explicit aerodynamic design which conditioned the Spacecraft VF-I the capability to proceed through and be recognized in the dark-space with a distinctive space style. The appealing Spacecraft VF-I mid-tower chassis boosts the imagination of the gamers when adventuring in the fascinating games.
Excellent Ventilation and Accessibility
Thermaltake revolutionizes the PC market by create, innovate and implement the most efficient solution in its technology. The Spacecraft VF-I mid-tower chassis supports up to 7 fans for superior airflow and maximum airflow efficiency ranging from 80mm to 120mm bearing. Utilizing the chassis's smartly water-cooling ready design, the Spacecraft VF-I mid-tower chassis can be easily transformed to accommodate high-efficiency 24cm radiator to increase more powerful cooling ability. The superior cooling system of the Spacecraft VF-I mid-tower chassis symbolized the essential air element in the cyberspace, the gamers are under protection with the excellent ventilation while proceeding through space. Plus, pre-installed dust filters for fan, PSU and 5.25/3.25" drive bays which can avoid outside particles from finding its way into the power supply and chassis, also a removable and cleanable particle filter is positioned underneath the chassis, providing an easy access to keep Spacecraft VF-I clean. Furthermore, the unique tool-free and anti-vibration 5.25" and 3.5" mechanisms grant instant access and ultimate protection for Spacecraft VF-I mid-tower chassis equipments.
Further information about other great features like smart cable management, built-in Superspeed USB 3.0 and how it could support liquid cooling system is available here.
Latest News Posts
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Titanfall 2 infographic reveal interesting information
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand