Team Group Inc. makes an active plan and layout to break into the industrial class and server memory module market in 201. Facing the emerging cloud computing market, Team Group is optimistic about the future potential of cloud technology. To satisfy the customer's need for a more flexible customized server production, Team Group has been actively trying to cut into the industrial class memory module market by means of its advantages in strong R&D and procurement.
Team Group's Registered DIMM memory module comes in two clock specifications, DDR3 1066/1333, and a selection of three capacities of 4GB, 8GB and 16GB. The 16GB was made under a more stringent technological standard than the industry's norm and a more rigorous product testing. It is double-sided and dual-layered to achieve the maximum capacity. The Registered DIMM is compatible with the latest chip sets such as Intel 5500/5520 and AMD SR5670/5690 to provide servers with the most stable memory storage space, making it the best partner for building a cloud server.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions.
Latest News Posts
- Chinese Galaxy S6 owners can remove Samsung's bloatware
- Modders tease prototype Iron Man mod for Grand Theft Auto V
- Microsoft will have HoloLens ready for developers within a year
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands receives hands-on gameplay, co-op videos
- SUPERHOT gets detailed in a new gameplay video
- I'm baaaaack
- B85-DGS Bios update
- Ant-Man (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme4 second pci-express problem
- Z77 motherboards missing Windows 10 drivers?
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis