Baldwin Park, CA (August 10, 2011) - Remember when going back to school meant a new pencil box and lame clothes your parents picked out? This summer CyberPower Inc, http://www.cyberpowerpc.com has you covered with a Back-to School program that lasts now until your first class begins and features a load of free gaming gear, hardware upgrades and instant rebates.
CyberPower Inc. makes sure you are ready for school with an affordable PC that does not skimp on performance. Configure a CyberPower gaming PC that totals $999 or more to qualify for discounts on Microsoft Windows 7 purchases of up to $100 in MIR with a valid .edu email address from an accredited secondary school. Additionally, any purchase over $999, no matter what your grade level, receives an instant 5% discount off the total system price.
CyberPower's program features discounts and freebies that total over $1,000 including rebates on Microsoft Windows 7 products, CPU, video card, memory and peripheral upgrades, and instant savings on top brands that you know and love such as Asus, Gigabyte, Corsair, Kingston, EVGA and more.
Students are assured they have the processing power and graphical performance to breeze through assignments and conquer games. Standard features on many CyberPower Back-to-School gaming PCs include: Intel Core I processors; feature-rich cases with plenty of ports and connectivity; fast DDR3 gaming performance memory; world-class NVIDIA GeForce or AMD Radeon Direct X 11 graphics; CyberPower Advanced Hydro Liquid Cooling and other extreme heat dissipating solutions for CPUs; and an assortment of HDD/SSD and optical drives for an awesome multimedia experience.
In addition to savings on Microsoft Products, configure a system at http://www.cyberpowerpc.com and you can qualify for deals such as:
Free CPU, Video Card, Memory Upgrades
5% Instant Rebate +
Up to $100 off on Microsoft Windows 7 for Students +
Free shipping + Same Day Rush for selected systems from $699+
Free AMD Radeon 6850 1GB or EVGA SuperClocked Edition Upgrade +
Free Shipping + Extra 4GB Memory Upgrade on selected Gaming notebooks +
Free Asus 12X Blu-Ray Combo Drive Upgrade on all Gaming Desktop +
Free Corsair Dominator or Kingston Hyper-X DDR3 1600 Upgrade +
Free Asus 24" LCD Upgrade or $70 MIR on Secptre 24" LCD +
Free Killer Xeno PRO Gaming Network Card on all Gaming Desktops +
Free Intel Core I7 980 or AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Processors Upgrade +
Free Gaming Headset, Keyboard, Mouse, Games + More
All CyberPower gaming PCs come with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built Gaming Desktops, Gaming notebooks and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BioShock devs might be making new Twilight Zone 'game'
- A closer look at Mass Effect: Andromeda's power combos
- Digital Nintendo Switch games locked to one console
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications