The ultra compact design of the DS321 makes this dual-bay RAID storage enclosure one of the smallest in the market, yet it still packs a punch when it comes to flexibility and performance. Installing 3.5" hard drives are quick and easy, thanks to its screw-less design. By incorporating USB 3.0 SuperSpeed technology, the DS321 is capable of delivering up to 10 times the speed of older USB connection while maintaining backward compatibility with the widely used USB 2.0 technology.
Configurable RAID function (Non-RAID, RAID 0, RAID 1)
Supports large volumes in excess of 2TB
USB 3.0 SuperSpeed connection
Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed connection
Compact and screw-less design for easy HDD installation
Built-in low speed (2800RPM) fan for extra cooling
Security lock slot
You can find further information about the DS321 here:
The SST-DS321 is available at 16.08.2011.
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 59,70 Euro
Latest News Posts
- New writers board 'Gran Turismo' feature film
- 'Lethal Weapon' series reloads for TV
- AMD's dual Fiji chip spotted as Radeon R9 Gemini, is this the Fury X2?
- Aware of 'let's play' videos? Here's every single one summarized
- This Grand Theft Auto IV hyper-realistic mod is better than real life
- Project Core XD
- ASROCK FM2A88X-ITX+ No video first boot
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- Why will my video card not work?
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog