The ultra compact design of the DS321 makes this dual-bay RAID storage enclosure one of the smallest in the market, yet it still packs a punch when it comes to flexibility and performance. Installing 3.5" hard drives are quick and easy, thanks to its screw-less design. By incorporating USB 3.0 SuperSpeed technology, the DS321 is capable of delivering up to 10 times the speed of older USB connection while maintaining backward compatibility with the widely used USB 2.0 technology.
Configurable RAID function (Non-RAID, RAID 0, RAID 1)
Supports large volumes in excess of 2TB
USB 3.0 SuperSpeed connection
Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed connection
Compact and screw-less design for easy HDD installation
Built-in low speed (2800RPM) fan for extra cooling
Security lock slot
You can find further information about the DS321 here:
The SST-DS321 is available at 16.08.2011.
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 59,70 Euro
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4