The ultra compact design of the DS321 makes this dual-bay RAID storage enclosure one of the smallest in the market, yet it still packs a punch when it comes to flexibility and performance. Installing 3.5" hard drives are quick and easy, thanks to its screw-less design. By incorporating USB 3.0 SuperSpeed technology, the DS321 is capable of delivering up to 10 times the speed of older USB connection while maintaining backward compatibility with the widely used USB 2.0 technology.
Configurable RAID function (Non-RAID, RAID 0, RAID 1)
Supports large volumes in excess of 2TB
USB 3.0 SuperSpeed connection
Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed connection
Compact and screw-less design for easy HDD installation
Built-in low speed (2800RPM) fan for extra cooling
Security lock slot
You can find further information about the DS321 here:
The SST-DS321 is available at 16.08.2011.
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 59,70 Euro
Latest News Posts
- Acer shows off Chromebook R 11, a convertible Chromebook
- Vantage Robotics shows off Snap, a safe drone with a 4K camera
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't have server browsers on PC
- We are looking for a professional YouTuber for video content
- Digitize Photos, Important Files, and More in 8 Seconds
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015