The ultra compact design of the DS321 makes this dual-bay RAID storage enclosure one of the smallest in the market, yet it still packs a punch when it comes to flexibility and performance. Installing 3.5" hard drives are quick and easy, thanks to its screw-less design. By incorporating USB 3.0 SuperSpeed technology, the DS321 is capable of delivering up to 10 times the speed of older USB connection while maintaining backward compatibility with the widely used USB 2.0 technology.
Configurable RAID function (Non-RAID, RAID 0, RAID 1)
Supports large volumes in excess of 2TB
USB 3.0 SuperSpeed connection
Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed connection
Compact and screw-less design for easy HDD installation
Built-in low speed (2800RPM) fan for extra cooling
Security lock slot
You can find further information about the DS321 here:
The SST-DS321 is available at 16.08.2011.
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 59,70 Euro
Latest News Posts
- BMW CEO says there is more room for electric cars in company's lineup
- 'Zoolander 2' teaser hits the catwalk
- Despite number of users, is Apple Music shaping up to be a disaster?
- Edward Snowden wants to see firms fight against encryption demands
- Hackers able to tamper with target of high-tech weapon
- Help building new gaming PC
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Dual display on Asrock IMB 151N
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- I'm baaaaack
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis