Designed in urban and business styles
Taipei, Taiwan, August 9, 2011 - Leading memory storage brand, SP/Silicon Power announces the launch of the D05 external portable hard drive today. Designed in urban and business styles, it delivers a smooth and seamless elegance. D05 adopts the super-speed USB3.0 interface and provides an ultra-high capacity of 1TB. With the up to date SP Widget back up and security tool, customers can enjoy safer and more efficient data mobility!
D05, continues Diamond series in their delicate design and exterior.The solid and scratch resistant case by metallic grain surface embosses the diamond mark. The pocket-sized and easy for carry design is indeed the priority choice for urban and business people.
D05 is equipped with new USB 3.0 interface and 1TB storage capacity. It takes only 70 seconds to transfer and store a 25GB blu-ray DVD. The massive 1TB storage capacity can store up to 200 full-length DVD movies. Regardless of the file size, its transmission rate and capacity will satisfy every customer's needs.
D05 has a built-in LED status indicator for users to instantly identify power supply and activity status. It is also a green product as it has a hibernation mode to save power. In addition, D05 also comes with SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back up and security tools as well as a 60 day free trial of Norton AntiVirus 2011. Diamond D05 is available in 500GB / 640GB / 750GB / 1TB capacity for users to choose from. SP offers 3-year warranty for all portable hard drives. For more information, please visit the official website at http://www.silicon-power.com.
- USB 3.0 interface, backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Maximum transmission rate up to 5GB/s
- Streamlined design and exquisite metallic grain
- Solid structure and scratch resistant surface
- Easy Plug in and use: no external adapter required
- Power saving sleep mode
- LED indicates power on and data transmission
- Up to date version of SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back-up and security functions
- Dimensions: 124.8x 75.8mm x 13.6mm
- Weight: 155g/205g (1TB)
- Interface: USB 3.0 / 2.0
- Support OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Linux
2.6.31 or later, MacOS 10.4 or later (only USB 2.0 currently supported)
- Transfer Rates: Max. 5Gb/s (USB 3.0 mode)
Max. 480 Mb/s (USB 2.0 mode)
- Power Supply: DC 5V (Power supplied through USB)
- Operating Temperature: 5°C - 55°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 79°C
- Color: metallic gray
- Three-year warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded in 2003 by a group of enthusiastic specialists in International Business, Global Marketing, and Technical Engineering of flash data storage industry. Well dedicated in brand image and product quality, Silicon Power has been recognized and well accepted by millions of end-users in more than 100 countries, becomes the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, card readers, DRAM modules, solid state disks, and portable hard drives in less than a decade. Headquartered in Taipei, we continuously established various branches throughout the world including Netherlands, Japan, Russia, Mainland China and other emerging market to reach the worldwide market.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA rumored to be working on the GeForce GTX 950 Ti
- Facebook is investing considerably into AI and VR technologies
- AMD partners up with Hollywood on all things VR
- Unity CEO: VR to create 'staggering orgasm of the new'
- Fable Legends game director discusses DLCs with TweakTown
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- LG G4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - The Battle of Android
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive