OCZ Technology Announces the CrossOver USB Flash Drive, a Unique Storage Solution with Integrated MicroSD Adapter for Ultimate Versatility
Sunnyvale, CA-December 2, 2008-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today introduced the CrossOver USB 2.0 Flash drive, the latest line of flash media that also doubles as a microSD and microSDHC card adapter. For the on-the-go student, gamer, or professional, the OCZ CrossOver flash drive eliminates the need for card readers and transfers your important multimedia files to and from your computer, phone, and camera.
"With the proliferation of smart phones and MP3 players, the demand for microSD and microSDHC and the ability to easily transfer content to these cards has significantly increased," said Alex Mei, CMO for the OCZ Technology Group. "OCZ is excited to introduce our new Crossover USB drive that to addresses this growing need, combining the benefits of a USB drive and a MicroSD adapter that allows consumers to transfer music and images directly from their microSD cards to their computer or onto the Crossover itself without another reader, making it easier than ever to manage multimedia between devices."
The unique CrossOver contains an integrated card reader compatible with the latest microSD and microSDHC media cards. This convenient feature enables you to expand the CrossOver's 2GB, 4GB, or 8GB onboard storage capacity, as well as view and transfer your files from your microSD device. Combining a durable aluminum design and discrete card reader, the sleek and versatile CrossOver features excellent instant plug-and-play and ingenious capability to store and transfer via high-speed USB and microSD.
All OCZ CrossOver flash drives come backed with a 2 year warranty for unparalleled peace of mind, upholding the OCZ commitment to quality.
For more information on the OCZ CrossOver USB 2.0 Flash Drive, please visit our product page here.
About OCZ Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking, high performance memory and computer components that set industry standards. OCZ products are the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance solutions. In 2007, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC were brought into the OCZ Technology Group, forming a well-rounded, highly innovative organization that places the company at the forefront of high-end computing. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. For more information visit our website at http://www.ocztechnology.com
Latest News Posts
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Battlegrounds updates will soon slow down
- NVIDIA invests in Chinese self-driving truck startup
- Alphacool unveil AMD Radeon RX Vega cooling solutions
- Intel: 8700K is 11% faster than 7700K
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes