Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced the USB 3.0 Express ST2, a new dual channel USB 3.0 flash that hits price points comparable to USB 2.0. As USB 3.0 begins to proliferate through the market, customers are anxious to utilize the new capabilities of these machines and get a taste of what USB 3.0 has to offer. Many are simply looking to hit speed here to fore impossible on the USB 2.0 bus, without breaking the bank. For those customers, the ST2 is perfect. Fully backward compatible to USB 2.0, the ST2 is future proof, offering excellent performance on bus the USB 2.0 or 3.0 bus.
Offering similar performance as our USB 3.0 Express DUO (67MB/s read, 24MB/s write), the ST2 now gives our customers a choice in case design. Based on our popular design recently debuted with the Express RC8, the ST2 is enclosed in a sleek aluminum housing and accented by a translucent blue plastic trim. The design characteristics offer both feature parity and a strong family resemblance. Just like the RC8, the translucent plastic features on the ST2 serve as both a means to retain the cap and it acts as a light pipe for the enclosed blue LED; even straight through the cap. Available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities, the new USB 3.0 Express ST2 is NOW IN STOCK and ready for immediate shipment. MSRP for the 8GB ST2 is $20 USD.
Measuring 70 x 18 x 8 mm, the new USB 3.0 Express ST2 is as small as many USB 2.0 flash drives and won't block adjacent ports. Our Express ST2, RC8, DUO, RAIDDrive, Express and SuperCrypt drives utilize Super Talent patented technology.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars Battlefront PC player count is poor, dominated by Fallout 4
- AMD rumored to launch its dual-GPU next month, the Radeon R9 Fury X2
- India's Cochin International airport runs 100% on solar power
- Apple buys company responsible for Star Wars motion-capture, Faceshift
- Reports claim Apple looks to OLED screens for 2018 phone release
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family