App to make shopping for a car easier
August 08, 2011 - CarHistory.com.au has this week announced the launch of Australia's first Score a Car mobile application. Australian used car buyers can now download this app via Apple iTunes and the Android Market.
Score a Car will give users the ability to rank cars they are considering for purchase based on the car's history and their personal preferences. A vehicle's score, between 0-100, is determined by make, model, year of manufacture, odometer reading and sale price. The score can also be adjusted based on an individual's preferences for safety, power and environmental factors. The higher the score, the better the vehicle is for the buyer.
David Scognamiglio, Head of CarHistory.com.au, said the new app will make shopping for cars easier by giving people immediate access to information about every used vehicle they consider for purchase and automatically rank them to reflect the personal preferences of the buyer.
"Buying a used car can be tricky business. Score a Car makes shopping for a used car quick and easy no matter where you are. This new app allows Australians to compare multiple cars at the touch of a button." he said.
Score a Car builds on the capabilities of CarHistory.com.au which offers Australians comprehensive historical reports, regardless of state or territory, to reveal background information about a car's history that may not be apparent.
"Thousands of Australians have relied on the Green tick from CarHistory.com.au to check if a car has been written off, flood damaged or stolen, if the odometer has been wound back or if the car has money owing before making a purchase" Scognamiglio said.
Go to http://www.carhistory.com.au/scoreacar to download the app for FREE until the end of September, 2011 as a special introductory offer. The normal price for this app is $AUD2.49.
Full http://www.CarHistory.com.au reports are available online from AUD$30.
Carhistory.com.au is a business division of Veda Advantage Information Services and Solutions Limited ABN 26 000 602 862. Carhistory.com.au delivers vehicle information solutions to motor dealers, insurance, finance companies and consumers. Carhistory.com.au aims to help reduce fraud and improve transparency in the sale and purchase of second hand vehicles in Australia, to the benefit of both businesses and consumers alike. Carhistory.com.au sources data from the National Vehicle Information System (NVIS) and Government databases to compile the most comprehensive report possible (as based on available datasets) on the history of a motor vehicle. A Carhistory.com.au report includes: stolen vehicle status, any flood or storm damage, odometer readings, previous sales listings, the estimated current car valuation, whether the car has been a repairable write-off, written off status, safety rating and any outstanding finance status (REVS check). Find us at http://www.facebook.com/carhistory
About Veda Advantage
http://www.vedaadvantage.com.au has been at the forefront of the information services industry for many decades. Issues such as privacy, data security, fraud and business intelligence are part of our commercial landscape. We provide insights into more than 16.5 million credit active individuals and 4.4 million companies and businesses.
* Veda Advantage Information Services and Solutions Ltd is a member of the Veda Advantage Group of companies.
Latest News Posts
- Fujitsu's smartphone prototype with iris authentication biometrics
- NVIDIA unveils GeForce GTX Titan X with 12GB of VRAM at GDC 2015
- 'FREAK attack' leaves Apple, Google Android users vulnerable to attack
- WHO: Turn volume down, 1.1 billion people at risk of hearing loss
- Sony announces it has sold over 20 million PlayStation 4 consoles
- AC Power
- заказать Магниты Zerosmoke в Куп
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Asrock z97 Extreme4 mic + pci-e x1 problem
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams