Taipei, Taiwan, August 04, 2011 - Leading memory storage brand, SP/Silicon Power, today announces the launch of the Touch 835 USB flash drive. The delicate product weighing only 4.5g strikes a modern impression with a starlight blue color and a metallic look. SP adopted a metal sandblasting technique for the coating of Touch 835, protecting the surface from scratches as well as adding a high quality finish. It is dustproof, shockproof, waterproof, and it comes in a variety of capacities, spanning from 2GB to 16GB.
Excellent Design, Award Winning Results
Noted for its passion, creativity, and hunger for success, SP is dedicated to excellence in product design. With its eye-catching exterior and cutting-edge function, the Touch series does win the customer's heart. The widely recognized series has received a Taiwan Excellence Award and Computex Taipei Design & Innovation Award!
State-of-Art Technology, Lifetime Guarantee
The most advanced COB (Chip On Board) packaging technology ensures waterproof, shockproof and dustproof functions of Touch 835. The product also comes with SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back up and security tools as well as a 60 day free trial of Norton AntiVirus 2011. All SP products are made to meet with the stringent EU RoHS standards, and offer a lifetime guarantee.
- Starlight blue color, sandblasting finish
- Lidless design with retractable USB port
- Plug in and use: no external power supply required
- SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back-up and security functions
- Dimensions: 35.5mm x 12.3mm x 4.5mm
- Weight: 4.5g
- Interface: USB 2.0 & 1.1 compatible
- Support OS: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS 10.3.x, Linux 2.6.x
- Durability: 10,000 insertions (minimum)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 85°C
- Capacity: 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Color: Blue
- Lifetime Guarantee
Latest News Posts
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- Photo of the glass panels for the Galaxy S8 leaked
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni