Taipei, Taiwan, August 04, 2011 - Leading memory storage brand, SP/Silicon Power, today announces the launch of the Touch 835 USB flash drive. The delicate product weighing only 4.5g strikes a modern impression with a starlight blue color and a metallic look. SP adopted a metal sandblasting technique for the coating of Touch 835, protecting the surface from scratches as well as adding a high quality finish. It is dustproof, shockproof, waterproof, and it comes in a variety of capacities, spanning from 2GB to 16GB.
Excellent Design, Award Winning Results
Noted for its passion, creativity, and hunger for success, SP is dedicated to excellence in product design. With its eye-catching exterior and cutting-edge function, the Touch series does win the customer's heart. The widely recognized series has received a Taiwan Excellence Award and Computex Taipei Design & Innovation Award!
State-of-Art Technology, Lifetime Guarantee
The most advanced COB (Chip On Board) packaging technology ensures waterproof, shockproof and dustproof functions of Touch 835. The product also comes with SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back up and security tools as well as a 60 day free trial of Norton AntiVirus 2011. All SP products are made to meet with the stringent EU RoHS standards, and offer a lifetime guarantee.
- Starlight blue color, sandblasting finish
- Lidless design with retractable USB port
- Plug in and use: no external power supply required
- SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back-up and security functions
- Dimensions: 35.5mm x 12.3mm x 4.5mm
- Weight: 4.5g
- Interface: USB 2.0 & 1.1 compatible
- Support OS: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS 10.3.x, Linux 2.6.x
- Durability: 10,000 insertions (minimum)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 85°C
- Capacity: 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Color: Blue
- Lifetime Guarantee
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league