CHICAGO - Aug. 4, 2011 - Today SteelSeries, the leading manufacturer of gaming and entertainment peripherals, announced that Siberia v2 and 7H Headsets for iPod, iPhone and iPad are available online and in select retail locations around the globe. The updated headset designs have been collaborated to meet Apple's performance standards; each featuring a single 3.5mm jack for combined audio and voice, and an inline remote that controls volume, entertainment tracks, and call controls. Each headset includes SteelSeries' signature features including original designs for long lasting comfort and a retractable microphone system to be used while answering calls or stored in the left earcup when just listening to music, movie, and game entertainment.
SteelSeries 7H Headset
The rich and detailed sound that the SteelSeries 7H delivers is powered by 50 mm drivers for a superior soundscape. Its interchangeable earcups allow the user to choose between hear-through cloth and noise cancelling leather. The feature to disassemble the 7H into 4 pieces including at each earcup, headband, and the cord, makes it an ideal set of cans to travel with. The SteelSeries 7H Headset is $129.99 / 114.99 MSRP.
SteelSeries Siberia v2 Headset
Featuring noise dampening leather earcups, the Siberia v2 is lightweight thanks to its trademark headband suspension. One of SteelSeries most award-winning headsets, the Siberia v2, also features 50mm driver units with an optimized soundscape for entertainment including music, movies and gaming. For iPod, iPhone and iPad users, the Siberia v2 will be available in white for $99.99 / 94.99 MSRP.
SteelSeries is a leading manufacturer of gaming peripherals and accessories, including headsets, keyboards, mice, software and gaming surfaces. SteelSeries has been on the forefront of professional gaming gear since its inception in 2001, thanks to continued innovation and product development in cooperation with leading professional gamers. All SteelSeries products are developed in cooperation with professional gamers to ensure optimum performance and durability. SteelSeries supports the growth of competitive gaming and electronic sports through professional team sponsorships and community support all over the world. For more information, please visit http://www.SteelSeries.com.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Gear VR is used by over 1 million users per month
- Metal Gear Solid games have sold over 49 million copies worldwide
- Avengers: Infinity War will be one movie, instead of a two-parter
- Samsung's Q2 2016 profits are the largest in over two years
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Boot from PCIe SSD GA-X58A-UD3R?
- Gigabyte U1N !!GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 UEFI BIOS posted to Gigabyte site
- Switchmate Bluetooth Smart Light Switch Review
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio