ZOTAC Announces Extended Warranty for Australia
ZOTAC extends graphics card warranty by 3 years for 5 years total
HONG KONG - June 11, 2008 - ZOTAC International (MCO) Ltd., a leading NVIDIA AIC partner, today announced a new extended warranty for Australian customers. The new warranty provides customers with an additional 3 years of warranty, for a total 5-year warranty on ZOTAC graphics cards.
"Our new extended warranty in Australia shows our dedication and confidence in our products," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The extended warranty inures all ZOTAC graphics cards sold in Australia are free of defects or operational failure within the first 5-years of ownership.
The ZOTAC extended warranty applies to all ZOTAC graphics cards purchased after June 11, 2008 and require users to register the product to validate the warranty.
New ZOTAC extended warranty for Australia
First 2-years of warranty through reseller
Additional 3-years through ZOTAC for 5 years total
User must register product within 2 weeks of purchase
Original receipt is required for warranty services
Product must not be physically damaged or tampered with
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
Latest News Posts
- Chrome Data Saver mode now reduces data usage up to 70%
- NVIDIA: Just Cause 3 engine 'incompatible with multi-GPU solutions'
- Report claims mobile broadband is more affordable than ever
- It's Not Too Late - Our Cyber Monday Sale Continues Today
- Google Street View used to monitor climate change
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY