ZOTAC Announces Extended Warranty for Australia
ZOTAC extends graphics card warranty by 3 years for 5 years total
HONG KONG - June 11, 2008 - ZOTAC International (MCO) Ltd., a leading NVIDIA AIC partner, today announced a new extended warranty for Australian customers. The new warranty provides customers with an additional 3 years of warranty, for a total 5-year warranty on ZOTAC graphics cards.
"Our new extended warranty in Australia shows our dedication and confidence in our products," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The extended warranty inures all ZOTAC graphics cards sold in Australia are free of defects or operational failure within the first 5-years of ownership.
The ZOTAC extended warranty applies to all ZOTAC graphics cards purchased after June 11, 2008 and require users to register the product to validate the warranty.
New ZOTAC extended warranty for Australia
First 2-years of warranty through reseller
Additional 3-years through ZOTAC for 5 years total
User must register product within 2 weeks of purchase
Original receipt is required for warranty services
Product must not be physically damaged or tampered with
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis