ZOTAC Announces Extended Warranty for Australia
ZOTAC extends graphics card warranty by 3 years for 5 years total
HONG KONG - June 11, 2008 - ZOTAC International (MCO) Ltd., a leading NVIDIA AIC partner, today announced a new extended warranty for Australian customers. The new warranty provides customers with an additional 3 years of warranty, for a total 5-year warranty on ZOTAC graphics cards.
"Our new extended warranty in Australia shows our dedication and confidence in our products," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The extended warranty inures all ZOTAC graphics cards sold in Australia are free of defects or operational failure within the first 5-years of ownership.
The ZOTAC extended warranty applies to all ZOTAC graphics cards purchased after June 11, 2008 and require users to register the product to validate the warranty.
New ZOTAC extended warranty for Australia
First 2-years of warranty through reseller
Additional 3-years through ZOTAC for 5 years total
User must register product within 2 weeks of purchase
Original receipt is required for warranty services
Product must not be physically damaged or tampered with
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
Latest News Posts
- PSA: Steam kicks off their Lunar New Year Sale, you can dive right in
- Frinkiac is an incredible Simpsons-centric search engine
- Far Cry Primal is more vertical and lets you be a rock climber
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 2.0 breaks the game, fixes little
- Bethesda forced someone to destroy vinyl records to get their refund
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform