In order to satisfy the consumer needs for mobile life and welcome the coming times of high definition Full HD, Team Group Inc. released the TR11A1 pocket card reader specially designed for micro SD/SDHC memory cards; it is the size of a tiny piece of chewing gum and comes in two colors: sweet pink and sunny blue. The USB connector design makes the memory card ready to use once it's plugged in so that you can abandon those extra cables. The easy access will make your modern digital life much more convenient!
Team TR11A1 is a single slot card reader with a USB 2.0 interface, and is downward compatible with the USB 1.1 standard. It allows direct reading and writing of mainstream memory card formats such as Micro SD (SDHC)/Trans Flash with plug and play feature. Once the memory card is inserted, it is immediately transformed it into a portable flash drive with capacity expansion at anytime, and the multiple functions of TR11A1 makes itself more substantial.
Team TR11A1 is thin and lightweight, weighing only 2 grams, and is compatible with various operating systems such as Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, MAC OS X and Linux. It comes with a two-year product warranty, along with a convenient strap designed by Team Group Inc., making it light and easy to travel with. TR11A1 is definitely an excellent mobile storage allows you to record wonderful moments at any place and any time, living brilliant life has never been so easy.
Latest News Posts
- Is this the most cute watercooling component you've ever seen?
- Aussie telco Telstra signs up Ikea and 7-11 owners in cloud deal
- Facebook fugitive troll finds himself in prison
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for May 5, 2015
- See Samuel L. Jackson kick ass as POTUS in 'Big Game'
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- AC Power
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams