In order to satisfy the consumer needs for mobile life and welcome the coming times of high definition Full HD, Team Group Inc. released the TR11A1 pocket card reader specially designed for micro SD/SDHC memory cards; it is the size of a tiny piece of chewing gum and comes in two colors: sweet pink and sunny blue. The USB connector design makes the memory card ready to use once it's plugged in so that you can abandon those extra cables. The easy access will make your modern digital life much more convenient!
Team TR11A1 is a single slot card reader with a USB 2.0 interface, and is downward compatible with the USB 1.1 standard. It allows direct reading and writing of mainstream memory card formats such as Micro SD (SDHC)/Trans Flash with plug and play feature. Once the memory card is inserted, it is immediately transformed it into a portable flash drive with capacity expansion at anytime, and the multiple functions of TR11A1 makes itself more substantial.
Team TR11A1 is thin and lightweight, weighing only 2 grams, and is compatible with various operating systems such as Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, MAC OS X and Linux. It comes with a two-year product warranty, along with a convenient strap designed by Team Group Inc., making it light and easy to travel with. TR11A1 is definitely an excellent mobile storage allows you to record wonderful moments at any place and any time, living brilliant life has never been so easy.
Latest News Posts
- The Division on PC is held back, as it would be 'unfair' to consoles
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance