Chairman Eric Kao to Note Development Trends and SSD Applications in Keynote Speech
Specializing in development of integrated hardware and software technology, solid-state disk (SSD) leader Memoright will demonstrate a full range of dedicated SSD products for military- and industrial-specification ruggedized computers, servers and embedded systems in the Flash Memory Summit on August 9 to 11 at the Santa Clara Convention Center, booth 200. Memoright Chairman Eric Kao will also give a keynote speech on SSD market applications and development trends.
Memoright Chairman Eric Kao was invited to the Flash Memory Summit to deliver the keynote speech entitled "The Age of Application-Specific SSDs" as application models become increasingly diverse and the industry faces needs and issues related to provision of hardware and software R&D capabilities.
According to Eric Kao, with market demand growing at the same time as SSDs respond to various applications and performance specifications for hardware and software, SSD uses are no longer confined to military, aerospace or other limited special applications. In recent years, SSDs have gradually extended to markets for commerce, industry, cloud computing and personal computers. The need to address requirements of various applications and provide the most suitable solutions as well as the requirement to meet challenges related to hardware and software integration, manufacturing and R&D capabilities have become a major test for the SSD industry.
Memoright is among the world's handful of companies providing highly customized service capabilities for super-ruggedized SSDs. The company has a leading brand and position not only in the military market but also has an excellent R&D team for SSD controller chips, firmware, software and hardware, further expanding its line of flash memory storage products for high-end commercial servers, industrial embedded systems, personal computers, tablet computers and handheld devices to meet customer demand for strict requirements of reliable and superior system performance. Memoright's key customers in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific use storage applications for military and industrial embedded systems, business servers, personal computers and other products.
As one of a few SSD suppliers that are capable of providing customized services for ruggedized SSD solutions, Memoright is proud of being able to participate in the Flash Memory Summit to share its latest technology development and product roadmap with thousands of engineers and R&D specialists that are visiting the annual flash memory event each year.
For a better understanding of Memoright's SSD hardware and software integrated technology and customized services, you are kindly invited to pay a visit to our booth (#200) at the Flash Memory Summit http://www.flashmemorysummit.com/English/Conference/Keynotes.html
Based in Taipei, Taiwan, Memoright is one of leading SSD innovator dedicated to collaborating with customers and partners on developing world-class excellent performance, high reliability, and cost effectiveness SSD products.
The design of Memoright SSD is centered around corporate (enterprise and industrial/ military/vehicle) users, who need incredibly fast performance & unique, 100% data integrity. In addition to a standardized range of products, we also deliver customized services to meet our customers' needs. To accommodate supporting our extensive product range and rapid increasing needs all over the world, we have set up R&D and support centers in the US, Europe, Wuhan and Taipei. We have also constructed state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Wuhan with ISO: 9001 certified quality management system.
Latest News Posts
- CRYENGINE goes open source, now available for download
- Blizzard announces ranked play is coming to Overwatch next month
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition