Chairman Eric Kao to Note Development Trends and SSD Applications in Keynote Speech
Specializing in development of integrated hardware and software technology, solid-state disk (SSD) leader Memoright will demonstrate a full range of dedicated SSD products for military- and industrial-specification ruggedized computers, servers and embedded systems in the Flash Memory Summit on August 9 to 11 at the Santa Clara Convention Center, booth 200. Memoright Chairman Eric Kao will also give a keynote speech on SSD market applications and development trends.
Memoright Chairman Eric Kao was invited to the Flash Memory Summit to deliver the keynote speech entitled "The Age of Application-Specific SSDs" as application models become increasingly diverse and the industry faces needs and issues related to provision of hardware and software R&D capabilities.
According to Eric Kao, with market demand growing at the same time as SSDs respond to various applications and performance specifications for hardware and software, SSD uses are no longer confined to military, aerospace or other limited special applications. In recent years, SSDs have gradually extended to markets for commerce, industry, cloud computing and personal computers. The need to address requirements of various applications and provide the most suitable solutions as well as the requirement to meet challenges related to hardware and software integration, manufacturing and R&D capabilities have become a major test for the SSD industry.
Memoright is among the world's handful of companies providing highly customized service capabilities for super-ruggedized SSDs. The company has a leading brand and position not only in the military market but also has an excellent R&D team for SSD controller chips, firmware, software and hardware, further expanding its line of flash memory storage products for high-end commercial servers, industrial embedded systems, personal computers, tablet computers and handheld devices to meet customer demand for strict requirements of reliable and superior system performance. Memoright's key customers in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific use storage applications for military and industrial embedded systems, business servers, personal computers and other products.
As one of a few SSD suppliers that are capable of providing customized services for ruggedized SSD solutions, Memoright is proud of being able to participate in the Flash Memory Summit to share its latest technology development and product roadmap with thousands of engineers and R&D specialists that are visiting the annual flash memory event each year.
For a better understanding of Memoright's SSD hardware and software integrated technology and customized services, you are kindly invited to pay a visit to our booth (#200) at the Flash Memory Summit http://www.flashmemorysummit.com/English/Conference/Keynotes.html
Based in Taipei, Taiwan, Memoright is one of leading SSD innovator dedicated to collaborating with customers and partners on developing world-class excellent performance, high reliability, and cost effectiveness SSD products.
The design of Memoright SSD is centered around corporate (enterprise and industrial/ military/vehicle) users, who need incredibly fast performance & unique, 100% data integrity. In addition to a standardized range of products, we also deliver customized services to meet our customers' needs. To accommodate supporting our extensive product range and rapid increasing needs all over the world, we have set up R&D and support centers in the US, Europe, Wuhan and Taipei. We have also constructed state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Wuhan with ISO: 9001 certified quality management system.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 blog detailed the items of the in-game store
- AMD performance issues in Darksiders Warmastered fixed
- Microsoft testing Gears of War 4 PC, console crossplay
- Final Fantasy XV ships five million units in first day
- SSD costs expected to rise by 6-10% in early 2017
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair