FREMONT, CALIF., USA - August 3rd, 2011 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage, and enthusiast computer products, today expanded their new line up of SATA III solid-state drives with the launch of its new Pyro line powered by SandForce's® new SF-2281 SSD processor. The Patriot Memory Pyro series raises the bar on what's expected from performance class SSD drives delivering enterprise-like performance to consumer desktops and notebooks.
The Pyro series utilizes the new SandForce® SF-2281 processor enabling it to eclipse previous mid-tier SSD performance scores with up to a blazingly-fast 550MB/s sequential read and up to 515MB/s sequential write speeds provided through a SATA 6.0 Gb/s interface. The Pyro series will feature a standard 2.5-inch form factor for compatibility with notebooks and select desktops and will ship with the latest 3.1.9 firmware.
The Patriot Memory Pyro will continue to aggressively expand on what consumers can expect out of performance class solid state drives." Says William Lai, Patriot Memory's Product Manager. "With near enterprise level performance by utilizing the new SandForce® SF-2281, coupled with Patriot Memory's reputation; Pyro will deliver unmatched price per performance."
New Patriot Pyro series SSDs
60GB, 120GB, & 240GB capacities
SandForce® SF-2281 SSD processor
SATA 6.0 Gbps interface
Up to 550MB/s sequential read speeds
Up to 515MB/s sequential write speeds
Up to 85K 4K random write IOPS
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors throughout the world with operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory LLC was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Intel calls their new Skylake CPUs their 'best CPU ever'
- ASRock unveils the H2R, a Chromecast-like HDMI dongle
- ARCHOS unveils the larger screened Diamond Plus smartphone
- Star Wars: Battlefront beta hits in October, features 20v20 chaos
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20