ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today announces the ZOTAC DisplayPort to Dual HDMI and mini-DisplayPort to Dual HDMI adaptors designed to double display output capabilities on desktops and notebooks.
The ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptors transform native DisplayPort and mini-DisplayPort outputs from notebooks, desktops - graphics cards and integrated graphics - to dual HDMI outputs. The HDMI outputs are capable of resolutions up to 1920x1080 per port for a combined spanned resolution of 3840x1080 with the ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptors.
"Multiple monitors are becoming quite popular for day-to-day tasks. Users can expand their system to triple displays by combining a laptop display, dual display-capable graphics card or motherboard with a ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptor," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptors are completely passive and do not require additional cabling for power - just plug the DisplayPort or mini-DisplayPort cables into the adaptor and instantly have two 1080p capable HDMI outputs."
It's time to play with the ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptors.
New ZOTAC DisplayPort to Dual HDMI and mini-DisplayPort to Dual HDMI adaptors
Transform DisplayPort or mini-DisplayPort outputs to dual HDMI outputs
Supports two simultaneous displays with resolutions up to 1920x1080 each
Spanned resolution up to 3840x1080
Compatible with native DisplayPort and mini-DisplayPort interfaces
Compatible with notebooks, desktops with integrated and discrete graphics
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines