ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today announces the ZOTAC DisplayPort to Dual HDMI and mini-DisplayPort to Dual HDMI adaptors designed to double display output capabilities on desktops and notebooks.
The ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptors transform native DisplayPort and mini-DisplayPort outputs from notebooks, desktops - graphics cards and integrated graphics - to dual HDMI outputs. The HDMI outputs are capable of resolutions up to 1920x1080 per port for a combined spanned resolution of 3840x1080 with the ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptors.
"Multiple monitors are becoming quite popular for day-to-day tasks. Users can expand their system to triple displays by combining a laptop display, dual display-capable graphics card or motherboard with a ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptor," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptors are completely passive and do not require additional cabling for power - just plug the DisplayPort or mini-DisplayPort cables into the adaptor and instantly have two 1080p capable HDMI outputs."
It's time to play with the ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptors.
New ZOTAC DisplayPort to Dual HDMI and mini-DisplayPort to Dual HDMI adaptors
Transform DisplayPort or mini-DisplayPort outputs to dual HDMI outputs
Supports two simultaneous displays with resolutions up to 1920x1080 each
Spanned resolution up to 3840x1080
Compatible with native DisplayPort and mini-DisplayPort interfaces
Compatible with notebooks, desktops with integrated and discrete graphics
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform